“Breakfast Break”

Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Felt the service was very good and the food was very good. Needed to take a break before hitting the beaches.

Reviewed 3 December 2012

I travel all across the US. I'm a pilot car escort and I've been to 49 states now. There were wind towers in Hawaii, but we did'nt do those. Shucks, I would have loved to be part of that job. My Mc Donald's are always just around the next corner I'm lovin that for sure. Former employee of Texarkana 7th st. store.

1  Thank Linda S
Reviewed 17 November 2012

This may sound silly, but you have to try the banana pie. We here on the mainland only get the apple/cherry. I ate 90% healthy this whole trip, this was my splurge.

Reviewed 31 October 2012

hawaii is the only place you can get an Egg McMuffin with SPAM instead of Canadian Bacon. Also, breakfast items include rice and Portuguese sausage. Much different than the mainland

Reviewed 12 September 2012

Had to try this since it's only available in Hawaii. It was okay, but I probably wouldn't order it again. Very messy with a large piece of romaine lettuce and tomato slice, and teriyaki sauce sloshed on it. Needed hand wipes after! ;)