“Amazing Service!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Kahului
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Amazing Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel and I had such an amazing time I had to write this! I did not have a reservation and the woman at the front desk was so accommodating. She was able to get us a room with a great view and everything! My kids were very excited and enjoyed the pool area. From the time we arrived to the time we left, the entire staff was friendly and the hotel was clean and well kept. We will definitely return!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Jessica M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (227)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
toronto
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed recently at this hotel and enjoyed it tremendously! I arrived on May 22nd, 2014.
I found the people most pleasant, especially the black lady, Mattie, ( she was oh so very, nice and cordial), who works at the front desk. The place was very clean and tidy. I liked my room. Their restaurant cooked nice meals and the waitresses served you with friendliness. That's what made me feel welcome too. I will return to Maui and stay at the Seaside Hotel in a heartbeat. I have such pleasant memories. They EVEN allowed me to check out an hour later to accommodate my departure. What AWESOME people work at this hotel! I cannot say enough good about them. My experience was indeed memorable. Also, it is close to the airport. They even arrange transport for you upon departure. wow!
I urge you to go there; you will really like them a lot. My name is Peterson Stephen and I am so very pleased to report this about these people. ps. Since the room that I was paying for was for two persons and I was alone, they allowed me two breakfast tickets every morning, wow! I ate breakfast well, like a king, every morning. Adios.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank pete p
Honolulu
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We went on a family vacation right after school ended and right before summer school started. Since we were taking the whole family (incl. MIL and mother) we wanted to stay somewhere affordable and central to all the activities we planned. This little hotel was perfect for all 6 of us. The staff was very helpful and friendly. They recommended a couple of their favorite restaurants/take out places. Kids swam everyday in the pool even though we'd go to the beach. They could also run around without us feeling like they were disturbing the other guests. I thought it was a great little hotel for the price. It was clean, had everything we needed, and the staff was great. We also liked them on Facebook so we received a room upgrade. :)

• Stayed May 2014
Budapest, Hungary
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Simply loved this place. It is an older property but rooms are spacious and clean and the garden an pool area are very well kept. Do yourself 1 big favour and reserve a room on the garden. We upgraded our parking lot view to a room with garden and partial seaview. The garden just relaxes you. Staff is very helpful and friendly and location is just great. The property is also on the beach which is very nice. The only remark I have is that due to the age of the property the room had a bit of a musky smell but we got rid of that by opening the windows. Believe me for the price you pay you can't get anything better. It is also very centrally located on the island so really handy if you want to see and explore Maui.

Room Tip: I would go for a ground floor garden level room
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MarkusvdB
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed here for four nights during middle of March. We are extremy satisfy for the service, staff and the view. Also, the hotel is in a convenient location from the airport and for different store. Its close to Hana Highway. The island is small so staying in one location for four days we pretty much cover everything, like Hana Highway, whale watch bean, Haleakela etc. The hotel has a very nice view and a very pleasant atmosphere for which I will keep it ahead of Kina and Hill seaside hotel where we also stayed 1 and 3 days respectively in the same trip. Also the price is very reasonable. I reserved all three hotels with AAA and got wonderful free breakfast coupon to adjacent restaurant.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Calcutta-girl
Waimanalo, Hawaii
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We love the convenient location because it is less than 5 minutes from the airport. You got stores, restaurants galore and a mall just seconds from the hotel. They have a very helpful staff who are always smiling. Love it here.

Room Tip: Rooms are clean and they can always accommodate you for your needs.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

The Maui Seaside is half the price of the Marriott right next to the airport, and it's lovely. It fronts onto Kahului Harbour, which is a stunning sight. The grounds of the hotel are really nice and well kept and there's a good pool. We had two different rooms; the first had 2 double beds and was cramped for space. The second had a king bed only and there was enough space to spread out. Make sure you ask for one of these rooms. The room was clean and simple but surprisingly good for a cheap airport hotel. There was a restaurant next door and a couple more just across the road. Parking was available but cost $8 per night.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Peter H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kahului
Maui Beach Hotel
Kaanapali Ocean Inn
Kaanapali Ocean Inn
#29 of 32 in Lahaina
Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger

Been to Maui Seaside Hotel? Share your experiences!