“Amazing Stay!”
Review of Maui Seaside Hotel

Maui Seaside Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Kahului
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Our family loved this quaint hotel, it's a very local place, so a lot of local people we got to meet. Nice to know where to eat, swim, hike, etc. from locals! Clean, friendly staff very comfortable. Will stay again for sure!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 314paigeb
Write a ReviewReviews (1,104)

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Work is tough, Life is Tough. We all need that vacation every now and then. Nice to get away, even if it's a short while. Had a pleasant time at this hotel while enjoying Hawaii. Wish I could do this every day. Really thought the hotel was quite good. No complaints. Was able to relax the way I wanted to.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Snagged a room here while on vacation and this place is good bang for your buck.
Rooms were of good quality and premises were well kept. Pool was excellent! Everything was much better than I expected given how affordable this place was. Hawaii is quite amazing and I would be back in a heartbeat. Had so much fun!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2014

First of all, the staff was just simply amazing. Everyone was just so friendly, helpful, and courteous. We had a room on the Garden and the view was spectacular. We had a great view and just felt all our stress melt away. The location of the hotel is great because we loved being able to see and explore the island without taking too much time driving too far out. For all the amenities you are getting and the price you pay, you really can't get a better deal anywhere else. Can't wait for my next trip out, I will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: Book a Garden room! You will not regret the view!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jujubeatz
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I recently stayed at this quaint hotel and I was very pleased with everything over the course of my stay. The room was clean and staff was excellent. I really had a chance to enjoy Maui and relax knowing I made the right decision to stay at the Maui Seaside. I also loved the value of the room:) Will definetely stay here again!!! Mahalo Seaside!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Hulahands79
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel and I had such an amazing time I had to write this! I did not have a reservation and the woman at the front desk was so accommodating. She was able to get us a room with a great view and everything! My kids were very excited and enjoyed the pool area. From the time we arrived to the time we left, the entire staff was friendly and the hotel was clean and well kept. We will definitely return!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed recently at this hotel and enjoyed it tremendously! I arrived on May 22nd, 2014.
I found the people most pleasant, especially the black lady, Mattie, ( she was oh so very, nice and cordial), who works at the front desk. The place was very clean and tidy. I liked my room. Their restaurant cooked nice meals and the waitresses served you with friendliness. That's what made me feel welcome too. I will return to Maui and stay at the Seaside Hotel in a heartbeat. I have such pleasant memories. They EVEN allowed me to check out an hour later to accommodate my departure. What AWESOME people work at this hotel! I cannot say enough good about them. My experience was indeed memorable. Also, it is close to the airport. They even arrange transport for you upon departure. wow!
I urge you to go there; you will really like them a lot. My name is Peterson Stephen and I am so very pleased to report this about these people. ps. Since the room that I was paying for was for two persons and I was alone, they allowed me two breakfast tickets every morning, wow! I ate breakfast well, like a king, every morning. Adios.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank pete p
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kahului
Maui Beach Hotel
#13 of 32 in Lahaina
Kaanapali Ocean Inn
Kaanapali Ocean Inn
#30 of 32 in Lahaina

Been to Maui Seaside Hotel? Share your experiences!