“Good Squash and chicken soup.”

Tante's Island Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 149 Restaurants in Kahului
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
“Good Squash and chicken soup.”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Great food for dinner, friendly staff. Had the calamari and ther squash soup, ox tail soup, friends had the ribs.

Visited May 2014
JakePena, Public Relations Manager at Tante's Island Cuisine, responded to this review, 23 September 2014
I would like to thank for visiting our restaurant and hope that you and your friends will return.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Phoenix, AZ
“One of our new favorites in Kahalui!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Just went for lunch for the first time based on a recommendation from a local. We just love this restaurant. It has become a favorite, and we know we will return very soon. Service was outstanding by a very sweet and caring waitress. The mixed plate trio and the ahi salad were outstanding! Can't wait to return to try more items.

Visited April 2014

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Great local breakfast and very reasonable prices!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed the food at the cute Hawaiian style restaurant. Prices were very reasonable for what was offered. Service was very friendly and fast. We will definitely be back next time we visit Maui.

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Servers should be reviewed and retrained”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Aloha, I recently visited the restaurant Tante's on Maui. I was on a business trip with a collegue of mine and the restaurant scene was very inviting, I came in on a Saturday morning and Sunday morning. I was served by two different waitresses. On Saturday I was served by Analyn, I ordered my breakfast and I asked for rye toast and she only said they had white or wheat. When I received my meal I asked if they had any peanut butter and she replied "Okay Okay Yeah yeah I go get it for you." Then my collegue asked for cinnamon she said there was no cinnamon at Tante's. I observed that there were bussers walking around and with coffee pots asking if we wanted refills while the server never bothered to come by and when we were done with our meal she asked if we wanted anything else. I just took the check and said thank you. She never took away our plates or mugs. But asked us if we needed change back. I just think that servers that are new to the restaurant business should be retrained properly even the bussers were doing a better job than her,

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Sheri M
Calgary
“Good food - good service - good prices!”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Last night on the island and was happy to stop here for a great meal and friendly service! Would recommend to anyone who wants relaxed and no fuss.