“Knowledgable Staff & Have Never Felt More Welcome...”

Alive and Well Health Food Store
Ranked #4 of 11 Dessert in Kahului
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Very pleased with the level of service, knowledge and overall aloha. I've been to the "other" health food markets and alive and well has them beat in every aspect of how a store should operate. Check 'em out!

Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

After we arrived at the OGG airport, we went straight to Alive and Well health food store. We were pleasantly surprised. Their food is amazing, kinda out of the box (depending on what you call out of the box). The flavor, variety, selection was great- even my so called meat loving husband found something to there.

I had the LIVE VEGGIE SANDWICH, which I only can strongly recommend. It's te bomb!

Aliveandwellonmaui, Public Relations Manager at Alive and Well Health Food Store, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2013

Thanks for the great review, and glad we could be your first stop on your visit to Maui, Mahalo!

Reviewed 13 May 2013

I eat here all the time because I love the deli food, especially the soups and rawfood selection. Also, to the best of my knowledge, this is the only health food store that answers the phone when you call and says "hi" when you walk in. Makes me feel welcome. It's a family-owned store and it shows. Definitely worth a visit, and it's the closest grocery store to the airport if you're a traveler. Eat local! Mahalo!