“Great Pizza in Maui”

Pizza In Paradise
Ranked #17 of 150 Restaurants in Kahului
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery
Description: When it comes to high-quality pizzas, pastas, salads or subs with a local twist that are delicious, it doesn't get any better than Pizza in Paradise. We are a family owned and operated restaurant for over 15 year on Maui. No matter what flavor of pizza you try, from classic pepperoni to our favorite gourmet pizza, like the Mediterranean Melody, we'll make sure every bite says "Fresh Taste at a Great Price!" With our family recipes and over 30 toppings to choose from, we are confident that you will find something that you will enjoy. We make fresh food as fast as we can so you can be assured that you are getting the finest local ingredients skilfully prepared when you order and the way you like it.
Kenilworth, New Jersey
“Great Pizza in Maui”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I loved the variety of pizza they had at their restaurant. The people who served
me told me what sights to see in Maui and are very likeable hosts who gave me
delightful Italian dish in paradise. The pizza and meatball sandwish is something
that my mom would like. Hope you like Maui and Pizza in Paradise as much as
I did this year.

Mike from New Jersey

• Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
“great pizza and value in maui”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Our guidebook recommended this pizza and they weren't wrong. It was delicious and very easy on the wallet which is a huge perk in Maui.

We liked it so much we went back before we headed out of the airport.

Such nice people and delicious pizza!

Visited October 2013
Markham, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Really lovely phenomenal pizza. Fluffy but delicately thin, and really phenomenal pulled pork paired with ham and juicy pineapple.

Ate there on October 31, 2013 and came away fully satisfied! Enjoyed it so much, in fact, that I forgot my phone there in my bliss and had to retrieve it the next day.

• Visited October 2013
Goodyear, Arizona
“Amazing Pizza and Sandwiches”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

On our last day in Maui we were in the mood for some great pizza. I mapped out places close to us and came across this little place. It was amazing. It is a local hangout and had the feel of a great little corner pizza joint you visit at home. The atmosphere was friendly, the owner came out and talked to us about where we were from and then brought us the food. He came back twice to see how we liked it. His son, who he is teaching to cook came out also and made us feel like old friends. The food was hot and tasted great! I would definately check this place out when on Maui.

• Visited October 2013
Mililani, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pizza Place in Maui!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I had their stuffed pizza with the works on it. My first good stuffed pizza outside of Chicago. The people were great too.

I even got to play some chess with a local expert. This will be a regular stop for me when on Maui.

• Visited August 2013