“Hawaiian”

Ranked #31 of 149 Restaurants in Kahului
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oakland, California
“Hawaiian”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Enjoyable leisurely low key lunch with business associate. The food was great and reasonably priced. Located in a shopping mall lowers expectations.

Visited June 2014

Tyler, Texas
“Great burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I've been to Koho's many times over the last 20 years when I visit Maui and enjoy the friendly staff. some have been there for over 20 years ... Love the plate lunches and burgers ...If Renee is there tell her I said aloha ....

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank J Michael S
Gregory, Michigan
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Koho was across the street from the hotel I stayed at. It was recommended by one of the front desk clerks at the hotel. I don't like to spend a lot on breakfast and even though it was more than I wanted to spend, it was well worth it. The portions are not small. I got there when they opened at 7am and was leaving before 8. They are quick! I ate here 3 times while I was on Maui and would continue to eat here if I return.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank LeAnnH35
Kihei, Hawaii
“Good food for the buck”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

The burgers and sandwiches are $8 to $12. They are big burgers and lots of chili cheese fries for price. The service was good, friendly. My girlfriend and I liked it well enough and will probably come back.

• Visited April 2014
Penticton, Canada
“Good Location And Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

A quick evening stop for the four of us on the way to the airport. Conveniently located in the mall. Crowded, seemingly with a lot of locals. Somewhat of a dated decor, but clean. Average cafe style menus choices. Our food arrived promptly and we all agreed that it was very good. Excellent service from our very busy waitress, Lindsey who's helpfulness and great sense of humour we all appreciated. She really helped make the experience worthwhile.

Visited April 2014