Wow, what a great spot. Kihei isn't the glamour end of Maui but what it lacks in style in makes up for in location. An easy drive to Wailea and the fabulour Four Seasons (make sure you check it out). A vast array of local restaurants. Easy access to beaches along the South Coast stretch. About a 45min drive into Lamai.
What we loved about Menehune shores was;
- the grooming, the grass was so green and well kept
- views from every roon
- the roof top BBQ area - stunning views and well equipped
- condo vs hotel life - the full kitchen was well stocked and got a workout from us
We rented through Home Exchange but there are other ways of getting in touch just using google or similar.
Whilst we were two single girls, I think this place would best suit a family. It has everything you need right there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Menehune Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menehune Shores Hotel Kihei
- Menehune Shores Maui/Kihei