I just returned from my 8th time staying at Nona Lani. It's terrific for me as it's quiet, no crowds, close to many golf courses, a terrific beach (not so much for swimming, though), great for catching the sunset, etc. You're basically getting a 1 bedroom, compact house with a full kitchen, A/C, cable TV (who watches TV while in Paradise?) for your money. A spacious porch for enjoying the sun and nice for reading with your morning coffee or dinner while watching the sunset. There are laundry facilities and bbq, hammocks, manicured landscaping, ample, easy parking and all very clean. One downside - there's no swimming pool or internet. This is my 8th time returning to Nona Lani and it's always been a great value and centrally located in Kihei.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nona Lani Cottages has been here since Kihei's growth in the 1970s, yet has always remained genuine to its aloha spirit. We've been providing guests with the true Hawaiian experience ever since -- laid-back, low-key, and relaxing. We're the perfect romantic getaway from everyday life. You'll have your own authentic plantation-style cottage to enjoy your vacation. By day, you can soak up the Hawaiian sun in our hammocks or journey to the beach for an adventure and surf lessons. At night, you can grill out and enjoy your meal by our gazebo as you reflect on the excitement of the earlier day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Nona Lani Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nona Lani Cottages Hotel Kihei
- Nona Lani Cottages Maui/Kihei