When I finally met Eva, the day after arrival (I had already looked around to locate everything myself), she was very friendly and gave me ideas of things to do in the area. The continental breakfast of croissants, fruits, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, juice, cereals was perfect for us (one less meal to have to go out for) Let's talk location: walking distance to beach a is 3/4 of a mile, we always had lot's to take to beach so we drove and there is lot's of parking and beaches in the area. The B&B is in a neighborhood so expect neighborhood sounds, children sounds, neighbors getting ready for work, barking dogs. While we were there, the people across the street had quite the house party into the night, and other guests or neighbors would come home between 1am-3am and were very LOUD. The Pineapple Suite is under the common area so expect to be woken up between 5am-6am by breakfast preparation sounds, dogs walking/barking above you (Eva has 2 dogs) and/or talking and don't be surprised that when you enter the suite, you are entering through the bathroom. The advertised washer and dryer for guest use was always filled with towels and bed linens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast recommended by Frommer's, Lonely Planet, Paradise Family guides and many more, complete with all the amenities, including snorkel gear and beach equipment, BBQ grill, large DVD collection, cable TV and free internet, free laundry facilities, phone, and off street parking. Our goal is to provide guests with a Maui Home where we help create lasting memories over provided accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your What a Wonderful World Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- What a Wonderful World Hotel Kihei
- What a Wonderful World b&b
- What a Wonderful World Bed And Breakfast Maui/Kihei