We enjoyed our stay so much! Actually it wasn't one but three stays in April because we went to friends for a weekend and to Lana'i for another three days. Eva was so kind we could leave some of our baggage at her space, that was so kind!
Breakfast was really outstanding. At many B&B you won't get breakfast but at Eva's you get fruits, toast, milk, muesliy, french rolls... and the best of all: Eva joins her guests so you get a lot of advices about what to do and what happens on the island. The lanai where you get breakfast has wooden furniture and a great views in the morning and the evening (one side to Haleakala, other side to Maalaea Bay. The rooms (papaya and mango) were very spacious and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast recommended by Frommer's, Lonely Planet, Paradise Family guides and many more, complete with all the amenities, including snorkel gear and beach equipment, BBQ grill, large DVD collection, cable TV and free internet, free laundry facilities, phone, and off street parking. Our goal is to provide guests with a Maui Home where we help create lasting memories over provided accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your What a Wonderful World Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- What a Wonderful World Hotel Kihei
- What a Wonderful World b&b
- What a Wonderful World Bed And Breakfast Maui/Kihei