“Good Food.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We have been to Moose's before because we like their food and prices and general atmosphere. This place was no exception. This place is on the second floor in a building shared with Fred's Mexican Restaurant and they share the share almost hard to find parking lot. We enjoyed the food and the view toward the ocean across the street. Love the burgers.

1  Thank Andrew H

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We ate here most mornings. The food was never a dissapointment and always hot and fresh. Huge portions. We found buy one get one free coupons (explains the daily breakfasts), but frankly, the portions are so large a couple could split. You have a choice of fried potatoes, pancakes or fried rice with all breakfast entrees. All three were so good I cannot give you a favorite.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I stay at the Maui Banyan when I go to Maui so, Moose's is just one property away which makes It very convenient. They have a great happy hour from 4-7, and if you are into it sports on TV. There were times it seemed the staff seemed more interested in each other than the patrons, but I have no trouble asking for service if I feel neglected. I gotta say it has lost some of the shine for me, but the location and price always brings me back. Give it a try!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Great food, fun atmosphere. Liked the fish and chips, tacos. Good Mai Tai.Ryan was a great bartender.

1  Thank sjcain
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Best happy hour in south Maui. Ocean views and lively atmosphere. Menu has nice selection of reasonably priced confort food. Generally friendly staff and good service.

1  Thank Ray C

Been to Moose McGillycuddy's? Share your experiences!