“Tiny but Great Service and Food”
Review of Piko Cafe

Piko Cafe
Ranked #69 of 191 Restaurants in Kihei
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Description: Piko Cafe is a quick service cafe featuring locally inspired foods.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a great place to go for basic breakfast and lunch. It is in a strip mall and has a tiny dining area with 7 tables.

The service was great; we were greeted with a warm smile and willingness to explain items in the menu we hadn’t heard of.

I ordered the HEC sandwich which is ham, egg and cheese on a roll, which was perfect as I wasn’t looking for a large meal; my husband ordered the breakfast special which is two eggs, meat of your choice (he ordered bacon) and rice, he said he thought it was good; My daughter ordered the pancakes which she devoured.

The only complaint is that the food was brought out “piece meal”; first came my sandwich, four minutes later came my bacon; etc. Unfortunately my food started to get cold so I had to start eating - by the time my husband and daughter got their food, I was done eating.

Since we are here in vacation I would have preferred that we all eat together but the service and food was good; we would return if we again are looking for a quick meal.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stopped here for a quick, reasonably priced breakfast in Kihei. It's location in the corner a strip mall offers nothing in terms of a view, but the food was good with fairly large portions. The fried rice (more like Chinese sticky rice) is delicious and the breakfast sandwich is a steal at $2.49.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

This place is great. If you are in the Kihei area you should stop by here. It has one of the best loco mocos because of the homemade hamburger patties and homemade gravy. Our kids shared the garlic noodles and there wasn't a bite left, it was delicious.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Location is good. My favorite is haupia ube paifait. Yummy. Price is reasonable. Staffs are friendly too. Nice little cafe.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Good menu, good food, nice service.
You know you've found a good place when the worst part about your visit is that there were too many good options to choose from - not that the menu was huge by any means.
Two of us ordered the Katsu Chicken and one had the Mochico Chicken. Both were very good and would certainly order again.
The rice was perfect and the mac salad was exceptional (if you like mac salad) - because they don't put any potatoes in it. I will never understand why some places do that... either it is mac salad or it is potato salad (yuck).
We will definitely be back. Next time we will try their breakfast. I'm afraid I will run into the same problem though, too many good options.