The Maui Schooner is in South Kihei which we love for its variety of small restaurants and shops that we can walk to. Accomodations are clean, not luxury and functional. Pictures of the outdoor pool make it look larger than it really is but with the beach who cares. Staff was curteous and helpful. When just my husband and I are vacationing on Maui the Maui Schooner is an option but when with larger parties we stay else where to have larger units that can accommodate more people for dinner and just hanging out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui Schooner Resort is a beach-front property with sprawling ocean views and charming Aloha hospitality. The resort boasts a tropical, Hawaiian resort atmosphere. Relax in your one, two or three bedroom suite, spacious enough for a couple on a romantic getaway or for the family. Unlike the typical hotel room, The Schooner's condominiums are equipped with a full kitchen, separate living room and all the amenities necessary for a comfortable stay in Maui. Enjoy beach side tennis courts and a an expansive scenic stretch of Maui sand and surf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Maui Schooner Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maui Schooner Hotel Kihei
- Maui Schooner Kihei
- Maui Schooner Resort Kihei