“Wonderful condo! Wonderful location!”
I just purchased the condo and I will update photos these are from the Real Estate Agent
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

UShavingf...
Michgan
“Wonderful condo! Wonderful location!”
Reviewed 28 April 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We have stayed at this condo a couple times, and in this complex many times. The complex is in a wonderful location, close walking distance to many shops, restaurants, a grocery store, and most importantly, the beach and water! The owner has stocked the condo well, with kitchen staples, and beach items we might need. The complex has 3 pools, and 3 outdoor grilling areas, one for each building. We have already made our reservations for our next trip!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing