The problem is the walls are so thin you can hear EVERYTHING (yes, everything) from the unit next door, 304-B. And that includes conversational tones, not shouting. Very creepy. This is a so-called efficiency unit and like a condo rental there's no cleaning or linen service, which was OK with me. They generously supplied beach chairs etc. but the unit lacked basic elements such as cups and spoons. There's no actual kitchen.To use the microwave you had to unplug the fridge. And the outlet didn't work properly so although it was plugged in, the fridge defrosted before I noticed the problem. The negatives were tempered by its excellent proximity to the beach. From reading other reviews there's a lot a variation in quality at the Banyan, so renter beware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui Banyan, across from Kamaole Beach Park, has beautiful one bedroom condos at affordable rates. Tennis courts, two pools, spa, walk to shops and restaurants. All condos fully equipped, clean and nicely remodeled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Maui Banyan Vacation Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maui Banyan Maui Condos Hotel Kihei
- Maui Banyan Vacation Club Kihei