“Good food”

Cuisines: Asian, Latin
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Tough parking in a shopping center and you have a right to be concerned about dings, but the food is "on the money" and that's what it's all about.

There are newer reviews for Cuatro Restaurant

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Ok, we were really excited for this place - asian latin fusion - cool!! We made reservations and the person we spoke with was very enthusiastic about the menu - awesome! We arrive and parked at a shady strip mall - hmm. The inside is SUPER small. I got the fish of the day prepared one of the four ways. It was ok, but a portion of the fish was gray and not edible. The mashed potatoes were really good. My husband had the shrimp scampi, which was delicious but really heavy. Instead of being a light sauce like a scampi normally is, this had a heavy cream sauce. I do not remember what we had for our appetizer but it wasn't outstanding or bad - just good. I hadn't been "wow"ed yet so I wanted to skip dessert, but the waiter was really insistent that we try it. It was ice cream with a caramel sauce and fruit. It was a little pricey but wow, it was delicious!! I really enjoyed the dessert. That was the highlight of the meal. If you're looking for a different place to try near Wailea, it is a nice place with good food - but it definitely was not what we were expecting and I felt that the prices were a little too high. Tip: you can bring your own wine, but they charge $10 cork fee.

1  Thank SummerLove11
Reviewed 28 July 2014

One of the best meals I've EVER had and I'm old (so I've eaten a lot). Service was fabulous too. One of the waiters even brought me a bottle of lotion for my sunburn. Loved the tuna nachos, the pupu steak, the house salad dressing, the ample and tasty fish, and the lemon cheesecake. What a total delight!

1  Thank Culby1
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Great seafood. Not so great for vegetarian options. Food is super expensive and on top of that they add a 18% service charge to your bill. For 6 of us it came out to be $200 & three of us shared an entrée!

2  Thank Pooja P
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This place is in a strip mall and is initially unwelcoming from the exterior. That all changes once you set foot inside. We were greeted and seated promptly and the service was perfect. We had the Spicy Tuna Nachos that everyone raved about and they did not disappoint! Yum. We also had the Pupu steak which was delicious and the crab cakes. Would have come back here if it wasn't one of our last nights on the island!

Been to Cuatro Restaurant? Share your experiences!