“Good Food Fairly Priced”

Coconut's Fish Cafe
Ranked #8 of 186 Restaurants in Kihei
Price range: US$9 - US$12
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Coconut's Fish Cafe, located in the center of Kihei. Coconut's Fish Cafe serves up Maui's finest food with exciting dishes and unique ambiance. At Coconut's Fish Cafe, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We never use microwaves and everything is cooked to order. We serve only the choicest cuts of seafood. Whether you choose to dine at our one-of-a-kind surfboard tables or take-out, our authentic menu and atmosphere make us a must-stop dining experience.
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We thought the décor of surfboard tables, surfing videos and music was great. My husband and I shared the fish and chips and an order of onion rings. The fish and chips were very good, but the homemade onion rings will be what causes us to return.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,298)

Reviewed 13 July 2014

This was my first trip to Maui and this place was recommended by our vacation rental owner. It definitely did not disappoint. We got the fish tacos, which were absolutely amazing!!! Literally they were the best tacos that I have every had. They had a ton of toppings that were interesting, but when I took a bite, the flavors just melted in my mouth. My husband and I both felt the same way. We went back and had the fish and chips- also superb. The fish was super fresh, not greasy, and very flavorful. We went back a third time and had the fish patties and these were also SUPER amazing. I would highly recommend going to this restaurant while you are in Maui. It always seemed busy, but that is because the food is amazing.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Yummy! The mango makes this a phenomenal taco! We also had the Fish and Chips and Shrimp and Chips. Lots of food for your money! Easy to share and still be full. We are here twice and would go again ;)

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Had the best fish and chips I have ever had.... not greasy at all and so fresh! It was my 3rd time to Maui and my first time hearing about this place... I had to go back for a second visit! The service is excellent and the tables outside are shaded a bit and comfortable. On the second visit we took the food to go, I was worried it would be soggy by the time we got to the condo...but it wasn't at all.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

A friend recommended we stop here and we were not disappointed. We actually just came in for a snack so we split the fish tacos. AMAZING. They were so good and sitting here now, a few days later I wish we were back on Maui so we could visit there again!