“Great Fish Tacos!”

Price range: US$9 - US$12
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Coconut's Fish Cafe, located in the center of Kihei. Coconut's Fish Cafe serves up Maui's finest food with exciting dishes and unique ambiance. At Coconut's Fish Cafe, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We never use microwaves and everything is cooked to order. We serve only the choicest cuts of seafood. Whether you choose to dine at our one-of-a-kind surfboard tables or take-out, our authentic menu and atmosphere make us a must-stop dining experience.
Cherokee, North Carolina
“Great Fish Tacos!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had our first fish taco here and they did not disappoint! We went today as well and decided to try the fish hamburger and the shrimp and fries. The fish hamburger was so - so but the shrimp were great! Can't go wrong with the fish tacos. Give it a try!

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“Good Food Fairly Priced”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We thought the décor of surfboard tables, surfing videos and music was great. My husband and I shared the fish and chips and an order of onion rings. The fish and chips were very good, but the homemade onion rings will be what causes us to return.

Visited July 2014
Burke, Virginia
“Amazing fish tacos!!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This was my first trip to Maui and this place was recommended by our vacation rental owner. It definitely did not disappoint. We got the fish tacos, which were absolutely amazing!!! Literally they were the best tacos that I have every had. They had a ton of toppings that were interesting, but when I took a bite, the flavors just melted in my mouth. My husband and I both felt the same way. We went back and had the fish and chips- also superb. The fish was super fresh, not greasy, and very flavorful. We went back a third time and had the fish patties and these were also SUPER amazing. I would highly recommend going to this restaurant while you are in Maui. It always seemed busy, but that is because the food is amazing.

• Visited July 2014
Lutz
“Fish tacos and more”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Yummy! The mango makes this a phenomenal taco! We also had the Fish and Chips and Shrimp and Chips. Lots of food for your money! Easy to share and still be full. We are here twice and would go again ;)

Visited July 2014
Alberta
“Wow”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Had the best fish and chips I have ever had.... not greasy at all and so fresh! It was my 3rd time to Maui and my first time hearing about this place... I had to go back for a second visit! The service is excellent and the tables outside are shaded a bit and comfortable. On the second visit we took the food to go, I was worried it would be soggy by the time we got to the condo...but it wasn't at all.

• Visited July 2014