“Thank you, again, Patti”

Review of KAMAOLE NALU, #305

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

BC
Reviewed 10 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

10 Oct 2013
Thank you for choosing your vacation with Ali'i Resorts. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us!

White Rock
Reviewed 9 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

9 Jan 2013
We really thank you for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We would like to remind you of our "First Choice" booking status, returnee discounts and an Aloha welcome gift for your next stay!

Alberta
Reviewed 16 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

WA
Reviewed 7 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

7 Mar 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and provide feedback. It is rare that we have a check-in past the set 3 pm check in time and we apologize for the delay. We have used your review to better our services and improve the condo. We hope to have you as our guest in the future and have the opportunity to demonstrate our high standards of service.
GA
Reviewed 17 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

17 Feb 2012
Thank you for sharing your review. We know we’re a bit behind getting back to you but we felt it was important to let you know your comments have been passed onto the home owner for future improvements.

We'd like to remind you of our "First Choice" booking status, returnee discounts and an “Aloha” welcome back gift for your next stay!

Seattle
Reviewed 1 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Older travelers
Washington
Reviewed 2 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing