“Family Trip to Maui”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
CA
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

29 Aug 2013
Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so pleased to know your expectations were exceeded. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

As a reminder we do offer our return guests "First Choice" booking status, returnee discounts and an Aloha gift basket on your next stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!!

-Mahalo from all of us here at Alii Resorts
CA
Reviewed 19 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Older travelers
19 Sep 2012
Thank you for sharing your review. We know it's been awhile but we felt it was important to let you know your comments have been passed onto the home owner for future improvements.

We'd like to remind you of our "First Choice" booking status, returnee discounts and an “Aloha” welcome back gift for your next stay!

- Mahalo from all of us here at Ali'i Resorts
OR
Reviewed 24 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

24 Aug 2012
Thank you for sharing your review. We know it's been awhile but we felt it was important to let you know we appreciate you.

- Mahalo from all of us here at Ali'i Resorts

WI
Reviewed 20 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 65+
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing