“Awesome time surfing with Maui Beach Boys”
Review of Maui Beach Boys

Maui Beach Boys
Ranked #6 of 84 Tours in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Locally owned, Maui Beach Boy's is a fully licensed and insured operated Maui Surf school Based in Kihei Hi. We also offer surfing tours.Also serving the Lahaina area.
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I took my 11, 15 and 18 year old kids surfing with Maui Beach Boys after finding them on Trip Advisor. We got Brandon from Virginia as our guide and were in a group with a newlywed couple. Brandon got everyone up within two waves and was an awesome guide keeping everyone entertained and giving lots of pointers during the lulls while loading everyone up on the waves when they came. He even got my 11 year old daughter surfing backwards and doing stunts on the board and got her brothers surfing the same waves side by side together. The kids loved it so much we are going back Monday for a private tour with Brandon. We had a great time and would highly recommend Maui Beach Boys and for surfing while on the island!

Mahalo I will let Brandon M know..See you in the water

Reviewed 28 June 2014

My husband and I took a semi-private lesson with Brandon from Virginia. Fantastic day. Perfect weather matched by the great instruction! We are doing it again.

Wow nice review. I will let Brandon know.. Mahalo

Reviewed 28 June 2014

My wife and I decided to go surfing for the first time on our honeymoon and it was awesome! Brandon (from VA) was our instructor and was excellent. We were in a small group class (six students) and Brandon made sure to get everyone involved. By the end of our two-hour lesson we were catching waves! Defintely try this out on your next trip to Maui!

1  Thank Keith T
JBMBB, Owner at Maui Beach Boys, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Mahalo for the nice review..Brandon is the bomb..I will let him know..aloha

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Brandon was an amazing instructor.. My twin sis and I had a semi private lesson with him, so just her and i! He was so friendly and made sure we caught a ton of waves! we even rode 1 board together and stood up together! I never surfed before and easily got up on the board probably 15 times or more. I will be doing this again when I'm in maui next.

JBMBB, Owner at Maui Beach Boys, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Mahalo til next time...and we appreciate the nice review..I will let him know

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Sister and I have never surfed before, we were with another beginner, and each of us stood up on our first try! Was a beautiful day, and had an awesome instructor who always made us feel safe but also pushed us and challenged us to keep improving. Thanks so much Brandon! He did one wave and did a headstand like the whole time it was so cool to see. The boards were foam and larger so it's easier to stand up on, not the normal slippery wax ones. I think I will try and continue to learn surfing in socal just cause it was so much fun. Thinking of making it a lifestyle!

JBMBB, Owner at Maui Beach Boys, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Mahalo for the review....come and fill out an application..we will help you with that lifestyle...aloha