“Wonderful couples massage”

Wailea Massage and Body Care
Ranked #2 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Wailea Massage & Body Care serving Maui since 1989. Outside, Partial Ocean View Massage for Couples side by side and singles with Lava Flow--warm stones. Facials, Wraps and Combos. Island Wide Out Calls Available. Formerly in Renaissance Wailea Beach Resort (20 yrs.) and Maui Inter-Continental Resort (10 yrs.) Quality Services in a smaller day spa, more personalized setting.
Aiken SC
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful couples massage”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Peaceful relaxing day spa we went for a lomi lomi massage. My husband and I both enjoyed this beautiful location with views of the ocean from the lania while we each enjoyed our massage. Great romantic !
Highly recommend!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank kccolleran

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“You are in professional hands”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I was looking for a professional massage, because the day before I had a really bad issue with my low back part.
I was looking on the web, and luckily I found Wailea Massage and body care.
I have taken the 85 minutes massage with Deanna, and the experience was wonderful. She is really professional, and she knows what to do with your back. Thanks to her, now I have no pain on my back.
If I need again a massage, I know where to go again. Thank yo for all your extra information about Maui and Big Island. It was a pleasure to chat with you.

Visited July 2014
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“Excellent Massage!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had a great experience this week with the couples massage. We use our SpaFinder gift cards here no problem. We both had a hot stone massage outside on the lanai. My husband added the deep tissue to his. It was a wonderful experience at a really great price. Amazing value. My masseuse was Deanna and my husbands was Kristin. They were both excellent and we are so thankful for our time there!

Visited June 2014
Escondido, CA
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Relaxing, perfect and a good value”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had the couples massage here and we both enjoyed it very much. It was my first massage but they put me at ease. It was a very relaxing atmosphere and they are obviously very experienced massage experts, providing a deep tissue massage for my other half, who has had many massages. We highly recommend Wailea Massage and Body Care!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank DorisS50
Atlanta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best massage.....”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The setting is peaceful and it's only a few minutes from our condo in Wailea. The massage was awesome! The masseuse, (I think her name is Jenny) is very skilled and knew exactly where I needed the most attention. She also used hot lava rocks to help loosen my muscles and it's obvious that she knows what she's doing. It was a fabulous and much-needed 90-minute massage.

I recommend anyone looking for a true massage experience to visit; it's worth the money.

Visited April 2014