“FANTASTIC”
other traveller has booked this property
Kitchen and Dining Area Master Bedroom with King Size Bed
Kamaole Beach Park II
Maui Banyan Front Entrance
Maui Banyan Entrance
Kamaole Beach Park II
Sandy Kamaole Beach Park II Right Across from Condo!
Just Relaxing...
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jeanie D
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed 17 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The condo was a block from the beach. We had ocean view from the Lani, palm trees and court yard. Wonderful policy, jacuzzi, covered seating and BBQ. Everything was close,stores, farmers markets and shops.
The condo was spacious, clean and comfortable. Greater every morning by the songs of the local birds.
This was a trip of a life time. We highly recommend the Maui Banyan. Hope we get to return sometime in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Best location”
Reviewed 17 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

It was such a nice time to visit. It was not crowded at all. Maui Banyan located just a few minutes walking. Staff responded promptly and place was clean and provided everything what you need to go to the beach. They also email me about place to visit and restaurant suggestions. Kihei was very nice area and most of all the Kamaole beach was beautiful and easy to swim. We swam every day. Water temp. was pretty steady through out the day. Morning is calmer than afternoon. By the way "Go to Hana road is nice if you want to stop after twin water fall especially if you get car sick easily".

benp004
Fresno, California
“Maui banyan condo”
Reviewed 6 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We had a great time on our vacation to Maui that was only enhanced by the fantastic condos of Maui banyan. Rooms were clean and stocked with towels (which is a plus when visiting a place with a salt water ocean). Also loved how the room had scuba equipment, beach chairs and umbrellas to use. Defiantly made a huge difference. Condo was close to dining and great beaches as well. Definitely a great place to stay if planning on visiting. Thank you for such a great stay at your lovely establishment.

Con: bed sheets need to desperately be replaced. They were old and falling apart with lots of holes. Bed is also not going to be comfortable for individuals that need firm beds.

Management Response
8 Nov 2017
Aloha,
Thanks for the review. I have already replaced the bed sheets as soon as I found out. Apparently, my cleaner's assistant made the bed with another condo's old bed sheets when she should not have. But, the bed sheets are all new and ready to go now! Thanks for being a great guest!

Mahalo,
On King Lau
tranhnam
Aliso Viejo, California
“Luxurious Condo”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This condo was simply amazing. We booked a trip to Maui for our honeymoon and On-King's condo was perfect. We only got to stay a few days because we booked last minute and the rest of the days were booked solid, but our short stay was awesome. The condo was extremely clean and newly renovated. We walked in and there was a surprise welcome package. And his housekeepers were crazy friendly. It honestly felt like we were staying at a hotel. He even had spare boogie boards that we used to go to the beach with. Too bad we couldn't stay longer because his place is booked solid! We stayed at another condo afterwards and believe us, On-King's place is not the typical Maui condo. So if you're looking a private upscale condo, On-King's is the place to be!

Your age range 35-49
Ativrad
“Best Vacation Ever!”
Reviewed 17 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This is a beautiful condo with everything you could possibly need for your stay in Maui. There's practically every spice you would need to prepare delicious meals during your stay. Probably left behind by previous guests because I left some behind as well.

If I have any complaint, it would be that we were told there was an orientation on the grounds on the morning following our arrival. So I passed up one through my travel agency at a different location, only to discover when I attempted to attend the next morning that the orientation at Maui Banyan Condos has been discontinued.

Now back to the good stuff. The grounds are very well kept. We used the grills out by the pool, and I could not believe how sparkling clean they were.

The owner of the condo was very responsive from my very first inquiry to communications after the trip regarding the refund of the deposit. We had a small issue when the requested shower bench for my disabled husband was not there, but I sent the owner an email and by the time we got back from our outing that same day, it had been placed in the bathroom. He was also very helpful in providing lots of advice on excursions and dining as this was my family's first trip to Maui.

Thank you, On King and Kristina Lau.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: updated condo, fully stocked kitchen, comfy beds, pools, beach access
Liked least: geckos, but that's just because I'm a big chicken.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sheryl S
Livermore, California
“Great family stay with old teens”
Reviewed 3 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Owner was very accommodating in letting us drop off our suitcases before check in. Everything was as advertised. We enjoyed our breakfast every morning on the lanai's. Loved the layout. Our kids had their living space and bathroom, we had a door that could close them off for our privacy. Plenty of room for our family of four. Each kid had their own bed. Our king bed was very comfortable. The only complaint would be that AC is on a timer so after 4 hours it shut off, so I would wake up when it shut off in the middle of the night. No screen on lanai doors so we could not keep door open to let breeze in. Building P has elevator which makes it easy getting suitcases to and from room. Also building P is next to parking garage. We enjoyed our short walk to beach, and location was close to all that is needed to enjoy our stay in Maui. I would definitely stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: layout of condo
Liked least: Timer on AC
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
4 Sep 2016
Aloha Sheryl,
I appreciate your review! We always had sliding screens for the lanai doors. They may have been stuck on the tracks. I'll make sure those screens are good to go! As for the AC, the time can be adjusted. I have changed my Welcome Letter to better explain that. Thanks for being a great guest!
jsatts03
Seattle, Washington
“Wonderful Family Vacation”
Reviewed 2 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My family and I booked a trip ti Hawaii for my cousin's 10 year anniversary (married 10 years ago in Maui). On King's condo was the first that I saw and instantly fell in love. He was very quick and assertive with communicating with me about the condo.

Upon arrival, it was everything that was that I expected. I loved the welcome chocolates. Actually, my son did! Very well stocked with necessities and loved the fact that there were beach toys and equipment for us to take to the beach. I definitely appreciated the timed a/c units too. I know how expensive it could get having that on all day! Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Kitchen was awesome. We were able to save so much money having a full kitchen and grill next to the pool. Cooked almost every night!

All in all, we were very satisfied with our stay and would definitely request this condo next time we head to Maui.

Thanks, On King!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing