“AWESOME!!!”

Ranked #2 of 85 Tours in Kihei
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We had a terrific time on the Redline Snorkeling tour to Molokini. My wife and I were both first time snorkelers and Seth and Kelly were AWESOME to say the least. Not only did they out-fit us with wet suits and snorkel gear, they taught us what to do, how to do it. Very professional and caring so that we could have the best time that we could. We got to see sea turtles, tons of fish, and my wife even got to see a Reef Shark (pointed out by Kelly). We got to snorkel the crater for as long as we chose, with no "you have "X" minutes and then back on the boat so we can meet a schedule" stuff. Snorkeling the back wall was amazing, and riding the "elevator" was quite the experience.
The breakfast of fruit and cinnamon rolls was just the right combination to give us the energy needed for exercise that we were going get. Lunch was a "make your own sandwiches buffet" with a great selection for all to choose from and more food than our group could consume. Drink choices included sodas, fruit juice drinks and water. I would highly recommend Redline for anyone who enjoys a good adventure. We will definitely do it again the next chance we get.
Perry & Kim

Reviewed 11 July 2014

To be honest, I'm not much of a fan of "groups" so I'm always a little hesitant to sign up for these types of adventures (boat full of strangers). In reviewing my options, Redline looked like it would be my best bet for snorkeling while on Maui. It turned to be a great adventure. The crew was great. We got to snorkel in several great areas including with the sea turtles. The equipment was in good shape. (My only complaint was the snorkel. It didn't have a float so that took a little getting used to.) Otherwise, it was a great trip. We weren't hurried and they were very safety conscious. If you are the adventurous type, I would highly recommend Redline over any other boat that I saw on the water.

1  Thank sgtchaney
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I and our teenage boys had a great time with Redline rafting. The crew was great and took us snorkeling at a few different locations. We snorkeled with sea turtles and tons of fish. We also were able to see a group of spinner dolphins next to our boat! We highly recommend. We also loved that we were fitted with wet suits :)

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We were a group of six adults and had a fabulous time with Redline. Kelly and Sean were informative and just the right among of helpful. Molokini is a great dive spot with amazing clarity and Redline got us there quickly. They were willing to let us snorkel as long as we chose, no "you have X minutes and then be back on the boat so we can meet our schedule" feeling at all. Snorkeling the back wall was amazing, we even saw a lobster crawling along the wall. They were not able to find the spinner dolphins this trip, but hey, the dolphins aren't on a schedule. We were able to see several turtles. Their equipment seems to be in good repair. They had plenty of wetsuits at no extra charge. The breakfast of fruit and cinnamon rolls was a pleasant but a little rushed, but we all wanted to get into the water, so this isn't necessarily a negative. Lunch was generous, there was more food and beverages than our group consumed. Lunch was make your own sandwiches so our vegetarian was able to be satisfied, as well as our no carbohydrates person. Drink choices included sodas, fruit juice drinks and water.

1  Thank 421Anonymous
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had Sean and Kelly as our guides and they were fantastic! They took us to great spots to snorkel and Sean had so much knowledge, it was a real treat! Kelly was like a mermaid in the water and they both worked hard to make sure we all had a great trip. The small boat size is the key and we got to go to some great spots which were not crowded at all... just our group! It was like jumping into an aquarium on the backside of Molokini and we were in turtle heaven at the last spot! Highly highly recommend this tour!

1  Thank TracyWeiC