“Start your trip here!”

Valley Isle Day Spa
Ranked #13 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Valley Isle Day Spa is a full service day spa offering a vast selection of experiences for all your body and skin care needs.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Start your trip here!”
Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

This was a quaint spa that set our honeymoon off on a great foot. Relaxing & super easy to book. Communication was wonderful. The attention to detail was very appreciated. They personalize every massage with custom made oils that you have the option to take home (it's worth it) staff was wonderful. Nancy, Barbra & Shandraya made it a great day!

Visited April 2013

Portland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great day spa in Kihei”
Reviewed 27 February 2013

While the outside makes you question your decision once you are in it gets a bit better. The facility is not the best but my deep tissue massage with Kelly Clarke and 1/2 hour facial with Majia Salma were quite nice and super relaxing. No hot tub to soak but a shower and basic items to clean up afterward and head out relaxed and refreshed. The only thing with the facial as they did not offer any sunscreen which I thought was a bit strange in Hawaii in the late morning. Otherwise it was probably a good value compared to the same thing just a bit south.

Visited February 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing Morning”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

My daughter and I spent a delightful morning at the Valley Isle spa. I had a deep tissue massage with my own special blend of macadamia nut oil and plumeria scent. It was heavenly! My daughter had a foot massage and pedicure that she is still raving about. Well worth the couple of hours away from the beach to relax.

Visited February 2013
Port Alberni, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Mother and daughter spa”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

Would like to thank the girls from Valley Isle Day Spa for the most memorable day with my daughter. We did the Chocolate, Champagne and Roses Retreat followed up by a pedicure. They treated you from the minute you walked in the door until the minute you left. I am no addicted to the spa experience. I will be sure to come see them again the next time I am in Maui.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank suelev1961
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“My 1st spa trip”
Reviewed 29 December 2012

We went to this spa on the 1st day of our stay. It was a great idea after a long flight. All the staff was very nice. They have a very cool relaxation room you get to hang out in. We did their couples massage with foot scrub and scalp massage. We were able to choose from 3 different base oils and any combination of essential oils to add to it. We were also able to use a gift card we got years ago back home.

Visited December 2012