Just returned from 9 nites at the Hale Pau Hana. Our accomodations were nice, and we even had a washer/dryer in the bathroom. The bathroom could stand to be updated, though. Location on the beach is great, but the bedroom faces busy Kihei Street, so it was a little noisy at night.
We did not need to use the air conditioner in the bedroom, but in the hotter summer months, the condo might get a little hot. If you want a great ocean view and be located close to shopping and eateries, this is fine. If you want something a little quieter and completely air conditioned, look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome Home... You’re not just meant to visit — make it your home while you’re here. Cook eggs and bacon in the morning, BBQ fresh fish and mix drinks in the evening, dine on the lawn, blow the conch at sunset. Best Beach on Maui We’re uniquely situated on Kamaole II, the best beach on all of Maui (ask around). Don’t haul everything across the street or pack up and drive — just walk over the lawn to get there. A Family Experience For many, Hale Pau Hana is a family experience. Grandparents watch grandkids swim for the first time, couples get married on the beach, then bring the kids, have family reunions. We have guests and owners who have literally been returning to Hale Pau Hana for five generations. We’re honored to be more than a place to vacation — to be a part of their family and the memories they make together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Hale Pau Hana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Pau Hana Hotel Kihei
- Hale Pau Hana Kihei
- The Hale Pau Hana Maui/Kihei