Hale Pau Hana is a great spot for a vacation. First off, it is a small complex right on the beach. Ocean view, ocean front, beachside, are all the same at this place. We have stayed other places in Maui, and ocean view or ocean front can easily mean you are several hundred yards from the water. This is a great swimming beach, easy access, great for kids, calm waves. We have stayed at other hotels in Hawaii where you pay for ocean front only to find out that access to the beach requires climbing over coral or the surf is too strong.
Recommend this spot highly, if you want fine dining, Wailea is 5 minutes down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome Home... You’re not just meant to visit — make it your home while you’re here. Cook eggs and bacon in the morning, BBQ fresh fish and mix drinks in the evening, dine on the lawn, blow the conch at sunset. Best Beach on Maui We’re uniquely situated on Kamaole II, the best beach on all of Maui (ask around). Don’t haul everything across the street or pack up and drive — just walk over the lawn to get there. A Family Experience For many, Hale Pau Hana is a family experience. Grandparents watch grandkids swim for the first time, couples get married on the beach, then bring the kids, have family reunions. We have guests and owners who have literally been returning to Hale Pau Hana for five generations. We’re honored to be more than a place to vacation — to be a part of their family and the memories they make together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Hale Pau Hana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Pau Hana Hotel Kihei
- Hale Pau Hana Kihei
- The Hale Pau Hana Maui/Kihei