I highly recomend this resort! I want to thank the staff for going out of their way for me. They are a very nice staff and made me feel welcome. The room was beautifull , and the ocean was even more beautifull. I spent most of my vacation right in front of my room. There's alot of conveniant stores and a Denny's right across, that has friendly service . Theres enough to do there by the resort , when it comes to beach, restuarants, stores, and photo opportunities. The resort also offers plenty of on-site activities for everyone. Whether you stay there with your family or by yourself, this hotel and location is paradice! I give it 2 thumbs up!
Noel Santana (N. Hollywood,Ca.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome Home... You’re not just meant to visit — make it your home while you’re here. Cook eggs and bacon in the morning, BBQ fresh fish and mix drinks in the evening, dine on the lawn, blow the conch at sunset. Best Beach on Maui We’re uniquely situated on Kamaole II, the best beach on all of Maui (ask around). Don’t haul everything across the street or pack up and drive — just walk over the lawn to get there. A Family Experience For many, Hale Pau Hana is a family experience. Grandparents watch grandkids swim for the first time, couples get married on the beach, then bring the kids, have family reunions. We have guests and owners who have literally been returning to Hale Pau Hana for five generations. We’re honored to be more than a place to vacation — to be a part of their family and the memories they make together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Hale Pau Hana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Pau Hana Hotel Kihei
- Hale Pau Hana Kihei
- The Hale Pau Hana Maui/Kihei