We stayed in unit 343 in June 2011 along with our 3 year old daughter. This unit, and the complex in general, perfectly met our expectations. We would definitely stay in the same unit, or another unit in the same complex, again.
- The condo was very clean
- The Lanai (patio) was sheltered from the sun and was perfect for eating meals
- There were beach mats, beach umbrellas, beach towels, sand toys, coolers, and some boogie boards available
- There was a nice library of Maui books and travel guides
- Free cable internet (but no wi-fi; bring a router if so desired)
- Unit keys were kept in a combination lock box. This was nice, since it meant you didn't have to worry about losing the keys at the beach.
Kihei Kai Nani pros:
- A great beach (Kamaole II) is just across the street
- Free parking
- Clean and pleasant pool
- Well-maintained and lush grounds
(Minor) Unit-specific cons:
- The bedroom (and only) air conditioner was noisy and ineffective. At night, though, there was sufficient airflow through the condo that air conditioning wasn't required.
- The pool has a minimum depth of 3 feet, and is consequently not well suited for small children (although, that being said, our daughter spent hours paddling around the pool in her life-jacket).
Kihei Kai Nani cons:
- If you are at all a light sleeper, bring ear plugs. The birds are screaming at about 4:00AM and there is seemingly continual grass trimming and cutting during the day. Take these things away, however, and the complex is very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you arrive to Maui you deserve the best and pay the least for the best deal.........Kihei Kai Nani is just that, Best location, best deal out there for this gem in South Kihei Join our stimulus plan from $89 a night The famous book Maui Revealed has given us a gold bar value......that tells you something right there! Call us anytime, we are open 7 days a week 1 877 628 4482 Maui Hawaii Vacations or Maui Coast Condo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kihei Kai Nani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kihei Kai Nani Hotel Kihei
- Kihei Kai Nani Maui