“Great drinks, good music, sub-par food”
Review of Tradewinds

Tradewinds
Ranked #129 of 184 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: American
Description: Tradewinds is the pool restaurant at the Maui Coast Hotel
Description: Tradewinds is the pool restaurant at the Maui Coast Hotel
Reviewed 11 October 2011

This is a nice bar to go to after dinner for drinks and live music. It's beside the Maui Coast Hotel pool. There is live music from 7pm every evening which is usually good. Drinks are served in plastic cups, but they are awesome! My favourite was the Strawberry Thyme Mojito. The servers are also very friendly and thoughtful. Lunch or dinner at Tradewinds is very average - bland frozen foods, skip it.

3  Thank Nicole Q

Reviewed 3 September 2011

Tradewinds is the Poolside Restaurant @ the Maui Coast Hotel. I go to Tradewinds at least twice a month. Sometimes I go for lunch & bring my laptop or a book & get comfortable. Other times I go with friends for Happy Hour & live music outside under the stars. I always get excellent service with a smile. You can order off the Bar Menu with Paddy (1 of the Bartenders) or off Spices menu.(the main restaurant ) Prices are $10-20 on average. My favorites are the Tuna Salad in the Tomato (with Avocado etc) & the Paniolo Burger.

2  Thank TaxiTina

Been to Tradewinds? Share your experiences!