“Repeat Customer”

Kihei Aloha Ice Cream & Yogurt
Ranked #16 of 23 Dessert in Kihei
Reviewed 11 May 2014

For the last three summers we have bought ice cream here several times. Close to the beach (Kamaole II) and condo (Kihei Akahi). Generous portions. Pleasant staff. We'll be back in 2015 for another visit.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We paid $7 for a double scoop and a waffle cone. I asked for it in a cup so it wouldn't melt everywhere. The cup was like 6 oz and each scoop was like a half scoop. We got Heavenly Hana and chocolate oreo. Both flavors were very mediocre for the price we paid. Cold Stone is down the street with much better portions and quality ice cream.
The owner was claiming the ice cream was Lapperts, and even if it was, it wasn't good! Drive down the street to Cold Stone.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

I stopped in because my daughter had to have ice cream. She loved the chocolate. I on the other hand did not like the macadamia one (tasted like banana). I'd go back to try other flavors.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Even though they advertise 100's of flavors, they don't offer samples of the yogurt. The shop is not clean and fresh which makes me wonder is the food? The older blond woman and the tall man seem to be the owners. Grumpy and short. with customers like we are bothering them.

2  Thank Janice P
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My husband and I each got ice cream and it was awful. We ended up throwing it into a bin. It tasted completely synthetic, no hints of cream whatsoever. I am sure it will continue to do well though since it is right across from one of the Kamaole beaches.