“Ice cream all day, every day”

Kihei Aloha Ice Cream & Yogurt
Ranked #14 of 21 Dessert in Kihei
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Okay maybe not all day, but we went here every night on our trip. Best ice cream in the Kihei/Wailea area! Many flavors to choose from including many with macadamia nuts. Yum! Prices are reasonable, and you get huge scoops for what you pay for. A local watering hole. Great for families!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We were on vacation, it was hot, and we were staying close by, so figured we better have some ice cream? haha. They have over 100 flavors of frozen yogurt, and also a good selection of hand-dipped ice cream that is made in Hawaii. I got something like Lava Java? Coffee flavored, obviously--I thought it was delicious. I got it as a 2-scoop sundae, and hubby got a 2-scoop cone. We paid nearly $20. Yikes!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

For the last three summers we have bought ice cream here several times. Close to the beach (Kamaole II) and condo (Kihei Akahi). Generous portions. Pleasant staff. We'll be back in 2015 for another visit.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We paid $7 for a double scoop and a waffle cone. I asked for it in a cup so it wouldn't melt everywhere. The cup was like 6 oz and each scoop was like a half scoop. We got Heavenly Hana and chocolate oreo. Both flavors were very mediocre for the price we paid. Cold Stone is down the street with much better portions and quality ice cream.
The owner was claiming the ice cream was Lapperts, and even if it was, it wasn't good! Drive down the street to Cold Stone.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

I stopped in because my daughter had to have ice cream. She loved the chocolate. I on the other hand did not like the macadamia one (tasted like banana). I'd go back to try other flavors.