“Excellent ice cream”

Kihei Aloha Ice Cream & Yogurt
Ranked #15 of 21 Dessert in Kihei
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Many many flavors for both ice creams and yogurts. My youngest loved it so much he wore some anound his mouth. The cones are also very good.

There are newer reviews for Kihei Aloha Ice Cream & Yogurt

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our three visits to the ice cream store.. But although the quality is there the prices are high. I gave 3 stars due to the somewhat hidden pricing for the waffle cone. It was $.90 each for our 6 cones first visit and then I saw a sign behind the counter that said "don't offer cups"- which are free. Our next visits were all in cups. Saved $12 = 2 free yogurts.

1  Thank carlac_9
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Over 100 flavors of yogurt, Lapperts ice cream. I understand this is Maui, but the prices were very high.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Okay maybe not all day, but we went here every night on our trip. Best ice cream in the Kihei/Wailea area! Many flavors to choose from including many with macadamia nuts. Yum! Prices are reasonable, and you get huge scoops for what you pay for. A local watering hole. Great for families!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We were on vacation, it was hot, and we were staying close by, so figured we better have some ice cream? haha. They have over 100 flavors of frozen yogurt, and also a good selection of hand-dipped ice cream that is made in Hawaii. I got something like Lava Java? Coffee flavored, obviously--I thought it was delicious. I got it as a 2-scoop sundae, and hubby got a 2-scoop cone. We paid nearly $20. Yikes!