“Great little nail spa!”

Add it.
Quinnie's Nail Salon and Spa
Ranked #10 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Kihei
Reviewed 6 February 2013

I had a manicure and pedicure done here on my vacation. They had lazy-boy type recliners which were really comfortable and everyone at Quinnie's was really friendly. The spa area was very clean. This maybe isn't the place for you if you're looking for an upscale spa experience, but if you're looking for a good mani/pedi at a reasonable price, Quinnie's is great. I would definitely visit again :)

2  Thank Kimmered
There are newer reviews for Quinnie's Nail Salon and Spa

Reviewed 20 September 2012

As a Feng Shui consultant, I had the pleasure of experiencing this business when it was new. You will be impressed with Quinnie and her crew. Great place to have a Salon and Spa experience in Kihei.

Reviewed 30 June 2012

I needed to get my nails done before our wedding that evening. Went in as walk-in and hoped they would be able to accomodate me. Quinnie was very nice and personable. Her salon was quite relaxing and I've never had my nails done in a Lazy Boy type recliner before!

Reviewed 3 June 2012

This is where I get my pedicures every couple of weeks. Intimate shop, very serene and relaxing. No loud music,no tv's blaring. Low lights, excellent pedicure--their specialty. Massage services are also available in the same shop.

1  Thank Mauicruiser
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Very relaxing and friendly service with a fabulous massage that made my day.

1  Thank Gwendofly