“Marty is a massage god”

Relax Therapeutic Massage
Ranked #11 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Relax Therapeutic Massage, your personal Maui wellness retreat.Release muscle tension, revitalize your energy and restore healthy immune function. Maui Massage Thereapy is your passport to the island’s healing traditions. Relax Therapeutic Massage Therapists help clients find a path to wellness through intuitive massage sessions that balance the body, calm the mind, and align with spirit.Your personal Maui Massage Therapy session includes a blend of Swedish, Lomi Lomi and Deep Tissue Massage or you may prefer a Light Touch Energetic Massage. See Services Page for more treatment descriptions.Call or Text to book your Appointment Today.
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I booked with Marty after a combination of travel and paddle boarding had done a number on my upper back and shoulders. I opted to go to his place in a residential area of Kihei rather than have him come to me because of the noise from our pool and the construction going on in the condo next door. His table was set up on the lanai off his house with great breezes from the Pacific blowing in.

Now let me say this: My idea of a bad massage is one where I fall asleep. If I can sleep through a massage, my knots are not getting worked out. I did not fall asleep during Marty's massage. He was aggressive with my knots, and I left feeling like a limp noodle. He also threw in some great foot reflexology. However, I'm sure that if you wanted a more Swedish-type massage he would accommodate.

His set up was adequate but not luxurious. I'm sure that if you want to pay a lot more you can find the whole spa experience. I'll definitely go back to Marty the next time I'm on Maui.

Reviewed 22 January 2012

Marty has given my husband and myself massages the last two times we have gone to Maui. He comes to our condo with his table and then he goes to work. He uses a combination of Swedish, Deep Tissue and Hawaiiian Lomi, Lomi massage. I have had a lot of massages and this is the best one I have ever had. He works out all the mainland kinks and stress and finds spots of tension I never knew existed. On top of all that , he is a great person and his prices are reasonable. Schedule before you leave home and your vacation will be off to a great start!

1  Thank robertanelson
Martyguerriero, Owner at Relax Therapeutic Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Aloha and Thank You Roberta for sending more of your friends to me, I am building quite the clientele from Seattle area, thanks to your referrals. As always it was really nice to see you twice this year on your trip to Maui.
Have a wonderful summer and I look forewords to seeing again on Maui.
Aloha