“Outstanding Massage, Service and Value”

Relax Therapeutic Massage
Ranked #15 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Relax Therapeutic Massage, your personal Maui wellness retreat.Release muscle tension, revitalize your energy and restore healthy immune function. Maui Massage Thereapy is your passport to the island’s healing traditions. Relax Therapeutic Massage Therapists help clients find a path to wellness through intuitive massage sessions that balance the body, calm the mind, and align with spirit.Your personal Maui Massage Therapy session includes a blend of Swedish, Lomi Lomi and Deep Tissue Massage or you may prefer a Light Touch Energetic Massage. See Services Page for more treatment descriptions.Call or Text to book your Appointment Today.
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
“Outstanding Massage, Service and Value”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

WOW! OMG! Heaven is just massage away. Marty is the best massage therapist. I travel to Maui often for pleasure and business -- a minimum of 6 hours in flight (depending on connections) -- and Marty is my first stop on arrival. I prefer a deep tissue massage, and Marty's technique is perfect. He delivers an outstanding massage, and provides prompt, professional service. I have received massages at both his location and my accommodations. I have to say, that I prefer his accommodations to any of the first-class properties I have stayed at while on-island. I enjoy his spacious, private lanai where I can enjoy the music, zen-like surroundings, panoramic view of the ocean, and island breezes. The worst part is when the massage is over....90 minutes goes by too quickly! Marty has been very responsive to my crazy schedule -- accommodating requests for services the day of (often only with 15-minutes notice) or days in advance. His prices are very reasonable. I recommend him to all my friends and clients staying on Maui.

Visited May 2013
Martyguerriero, Owner at Relax Therapeutic Massage, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
Thanks Donelle for your kind words and thank you for sending me your friends and condo guest. I will see you this fall on my massage table.
Aloha Marty

USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Marty is a massage god”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I booked with Marty after a combination of travel and paddle boarding had done a number on my upper back and shoulders. I opted to go to his place in a residential area of Kihei rather than have him come to me because of the noise from our pool and the construction going on in the condo next door. His table was set up on the lanai off his house with great breezes from the Pacific blowing in.

Now let me say this: My idea of a bad massage is one where I fall asleep. If I can sleep through a massage, my knots are not getting worked out. I did not fall asleep during Marty's massage. He was aggressive with my knots, and I left feeling like a limp noodle. He also threw in some great foot reflexology. However, I'm sure that if you wanted a more Swedish-type massage he would accommodate.

His set up was adequate but not luxurious. I'm sure that if you want to pay a lot more you can find the whole spa experience. I'll definitely go back to Marty the next time I'm on Maui.

Visited July 2012
seattle
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Treat yourself to a massage before you do anything else on Maui”
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Marty has given my husband and myself massages the last two times we have gone to Maui. He comes to our condo with his table and then he goes to work. He uses a combination of Swedish, Deep Tissue and Hawaiiian Lomi, Lomi massage. I have had a lot of massages and this is the best one I have ever had. He works out all the mainland kinks and stress and finds spots of tension I never knew existed. On top of all that , he is a great person and his prices are reasonable. Schedule before you leave home and your vacation will be off to a great start!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank robertanelson
Aloha and Thank You Roberta for sending more of your friends to me, I am building quite the clientele from Seattle area, thanks to your referrals. As always it was really nice to see you twice this year on your trip to Maui.
Have a wonderful summer and I look forewords to seeing again on Maui.
Aloha