“Outstanding Massage in Gorgeous, Relaxing Tropical Setting”

Relax Therapeutic Massage
Ranked #15 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Relax Therapeutic Massage, your personal Maui wellness retreat.Release muscle tension, revitalize your energy and restore healthy immune function. Maui Massage Thereapy is your passport to the island’s healing traditions. Relax Therapeutic Massage Therapists help clients find a path to wellness through intuitive massage sessions that balance the body, calm the mind, and align with spirit.Your personal Maui Massage Therapy session includes a blend of Swedish, Lomi Lomi and Deep Tissue Massage or you may prefer a Light Touch Energetic Massage. See Services Page for more treatment descriptions.Call or Text to book your Appointment Today.
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding Massage in Gorgeous, Relaxing Tropical Setting”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Marty Geurriero is who you should call if you want a top notch massage by an outstanding professional. He works from his planai, open to a phenomenal view, perched high above beautiful Wailea, Maui. His rates are certainly competitive. I asked for and received deep tissue massage, and Marty did not disappoint. I will make him a regular part of every visit to Maui from now on!

Los Altos, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Marty is a shoulder god!”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I had the pleasure of getting a massage from Marty a couple weeks ago, and my friend received a massage from him this weekend. Both times were on his lanai, which has the most gorgeous view and is incredibly calming with warm breezes. We learned about Marty's services from his friends at Na Alii Massage, since they sometimes help each other out, if the massage group is more than 1 person. (In my case it was three of us girls the first time and two of us girls the second time.) My friend and I agreed that Marty dominates your shoulders in the best way possible. There are no knots remaining when he's done with you. Thanks Marty!

Visited June 2013
usa
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Marty: Always top notch...”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Repeat customer with over 12 massages for myself, family and friends over the past 5 years.
Marty is "the" massage professsional on maui.
First morning is maui, is always Marty Time, start off the vacation the proper way.

Sacramento
“Book with Marty!”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

My massage with Marty was one of the best things about my Maui vacation. Getting a massage is a rare treat and Marty made the experience exceptional. He was pleasant, professional and put me immediately at ease. He accommodated my schedule and made booking the massage a breeze. The massage was just what I needed. Highly recommended!

Anchorage, Alaska
“Best massage I've ever had!”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

When vacationing in Hawaii I always get a massage from here because it's one of the best massages I've ever experienced. The masseuse (Marty) has done massages for me onsite and I have gone to his place - every time the massage is incredible. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I've recommended him to all my friends and family and those that have gone say the same thing!

Visited November 2012