“Beautiful Condo, Amazing view, Perfect location #503”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kihei Beach

and 1 more site!
Kihei Beach
Ranked #22 of 62 Speciality Lodging in Kihei
Park City, Utah
“Beautiful Condo, Amazing view, Perfect location #503”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Birthday/Christmas trip December 2013
originally I had booked down by Kam 1 south Kihei family events changed that and I am so grateful they did. Having a condo right ON the beach with a beautiful ocean view was just perfect. SO many amazing sunsets. I stayed in #503 and every sunrise I could sit on the deck and watch the outrigger canoes come out which was really cool. The condo was clean and comfortable. The bed was super comfy and the shower was gorgeous. TV and DVR items were a little old but who goes to Maui to watch TV? Not me. I brought my ipod and used the MP3 stereo which was nice to play Christmas music on Christmas day. Nicely decorated and stocked with kitchenware and beach items. The door was a little hard to unlock so I just ended up using the key in the lock box on front of the door which worked out nicely as I didn't have to worry about losing keys. The ocean waves at night are so loud that you can even leave the sliding glass door shut and the A/C on and still hear the waves to sleep to. The beach was a nice walking beach. Being north of Kihei actually worked out nicely. Closer to Lahiana, closer to Paia for Mama's Fish House ( a must) and closer to the road to Hana. Going to South Kihei where the big resorts are and nicer beaches was only a 15 minute drive. I would highly recommend this location and condo. The owners even left me my own copy of Maui Revealed which was such a nice book and such a great help.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank PCSkibunny

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Saint Charles, Illinois
Reviewed 1 January 2014

603 Kihei Beach Condo was just as it was described on the internet a beautiful condo with an amazing ocean views, I have never been that close to the water you are maybe 75-100 ft from the ocean. All the great reviews you read about this place are true. I am a very picky traveler and don't give many good reviews but this condo is awesome, the owners did a great job on the remodel. It was also very clean & is stocked with all the comforts of home. We rented through Ali Resorts they were great people to work with, the easiest check in I ever had. They also met me at the building to give me a tour of the grounds & my unit, they also called me after I had been there a few days to make sure everything was ok. Excellent service! I highly recommend renting this unit!

Room Tip: All units are individually owned and vary greatly, do your homework on the exact unit you are rentin...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gary1221
San Diego, California
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We just spent a wonderful, relaxing week in unit 203 of the Kihei Beach Resort. The unit was clean, quiet, comfortable and centrally located for all our Maui activities. The grassy area overlooking the beach is a great place to relax and watch the sunset. The beach in front lends itself quite nicely for long beach strolls and for a quick dip. The unit sports a complete kitchen, king size bed and a washer and dryer (in the unit). The resort representative, Susan, met us upon arrival and was friendly, courteous and very helpful with tips about the local area. When we contacted her about a broken beach chair, she had a replacement delivered within hours. There is a small farmers market across the street and all the shops of Kihei are a short 10 minute car ride away. We found informative books and CD’s about local haunts’. The descriptive, Road to Hana CD was great to listen to while we tooled our way along the winding highway.

We can’t wait to go back for another visit and we would be more than happy to stay in the same unit!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Dossusanas
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We just completed our stay at Kihei Beach for a week (Unit 203) and really enjoyed the unit. We were met by a resort representative who made sure everything was ready and even provided things to do and places to visit. Thanks Susan. They even called twice to see if all was ok. The place is quite and is write on the beach. I slept so well listening to the waves every day and night. Now that I'm home all I hear is barking dogs from my neighbors yard. (time to go back). The pool was closed due to maintenance for 4 of the days we were there but that did not matter we had the beach right in front of us.
The unit was very well equipped washer, dryer and dishwasher and the unit was very clean. The bedroom was on the street side but you could barely hear traffic noise. The Grills work excellent and stores are very close by. Jogging was easy up and down south Kihei road. We cant wait to return

Room Tip: The whole place is good and all rooms have ocean view
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ijustgottago
ElPasotexa
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We stopped for a quick swim before going to the condo and get rest.no dislikes
We loved the beach took lots of pics.

1 Thank Quillers
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Wonderful view, nice condo, so much to see and do. Reasonable rates, full kitchen fully equipped. We've stayed here three times and each unit has the same great ocean front views.

1 Thank USNBMC
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Perfect location! The condo was well maintained, comfortable, complex clean, and grounds wonderful!! Sitting on your lanai each morning overlooking the ocean,....how can it be better than that! Pool was well maintained. The access to sugar beach...just plain perfect!!

2 Thank imtigg2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kihei
Maui Coast Hotel
#6 of 62 in Kihei
Nona Lani Cottages
Nona Lani Cottages
#15 of 62 in Kihei

Been to Kihei Beach? Share your experiences!