“Nice Intimate Gym”
Review of The Gym Maui

The Gym Maui
Ranked #1 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: A multi-level gym facility for residents and visitors,providing various equipment and classes for all fitness levels as well as mixed martial arts.
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Nice Intimate Gym”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I wanted to keep up with my fitness regime while in Maui and decided to check out a few gyms in the Kihei area to see which one was best suited for me. The Gym Maui was perfect and was only 5 minutes from the condo that I was renting. Its a small gym in a low rise industrial area but it had everything I was lookinf for. A mixture of cardio and weight machines and a selection of free weights. The staff was very welcoming and it was a nice realxed enviorment to work out in. One suggestion I would suggest is to bring a small towel when you work out.

1 Thank shoegazerTO

Sacramento, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good basic gym”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Gym was clean and they had a variety of machines. Though it was way too hot and no a/c or fans and no towels

1 Thank enologic
South Portland, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Senior citizen friendly"”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

My wife and I signed on for two months while we vacationed in Maui. The owners Scott, Donna and Steve couldn't have more helpful and friendly every time we came in. It goes without saying that the Gym is state of the art, clean, well organized, and well lighted. It has the basic cardio, weight training, stretching, Pilates, and Yoga areas as well a kick boxing ring and training area where male and female adults and teenagers train under the supervision of award winning masters in their respective fields.
In the 1970's,my wife and I were part owners of a full service fitness club. Based upon our experience and first hand observation, we believe The Gym Maui is one of the best of it's kind on Maui.
Be sure to check it out! The prices for vacationers are the best on the Maui.
Andrew and Doris N

Visited March 2014
1 Thank andrew n
Victoria, Canada
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 153 helpful votes
“Maui's best gym”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

A good selection of equipment, including a Purmotion gym set and kick boxing apparatus. All equipment is well spaced, well organized and well maintained. Knowledgable trainers are available. Price is better than at the other major gym on South Maui.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Clean, and very friendly!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

My dad, brother and I made a 3 week vacation too Maui, and wanted to use the gym while we were away. We went around and the first gym we went to was this one and it, was the one we wanted too go to. The prices are amazing, the equipment and gym is always clean ! And the staff are all very friendly! I would recommend this gym to anyone, keep up the amazing work and I hope to return too see you all soon :)

Visited March 2014