“incredible”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance from South Kihei Road
Artwork by Sherri Reeve
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Keawakapu Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

gb2000
Portland
“Nice quiet location”
Reviewed 11 August 2013 for a stay in April 2013

The positives for this condo: This is a pretty quiet complex, so when you are back from the beaches winding down you don’t have to worry about a lot of noise. The rental comes equipped with a cooler, boogie boards, beach toys, books for kids and adults, some kids movies, and wifi. The condo is across the street from Keawakapu Beach, so it was nice to walk to a beach when we didn't want to drive anywhere. It is also located a short drive from many other beautiful Wailea beaches and Kihei beaches. We spent most of our beach time trying new Wailea beaches each day and then going back to some of our favorites later in the week.
The negatives for this condo: The BBQ is a briquette BBQ in the common area of the complex, and the BBQ rack is so low that you can't fit many briquettes under it, so we had a difficult time trying to BBQ thicker chicken pieces, so we cooked all of our food in the room after the first attempt. The condo room next to the laundry had a pot smoker in it that liked to smoke pot and leave his front door open on a frequent basis. I am glad our condo was on the other end of the complex from that guest. The room was fairly clean except the floors and carpet were a bit dirty. Our bare feet turned black after walking on it. We used a packet of cleaning wipes and hand mopped the floor, we couldn't do anything about the carpet. The refrigerator didn't keep things very cold even though it was set to the max cold level.
All in all, it was a pretty nice place to stay. Having the second bedroom was great for us to put the kids in so they could sleep in or take naps after a big beach morning.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quiet relaxed complex
Liked least: The dirty floors and carpet.
Travelling group: Young Children
Management Response
11 Aug 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that there were a lot of things about this unit that you liked.

I understand the issue with BBQ, but because we provide a pretty well equipped kitchen it really hasn't been much of an issue at all to our guests. As for the smoking in someone else's unit, obviously that is something that I have no direct control over but if you would have called me, I could have tried to call the owners to bring it to their attention. This is the first time that I am hearing about this in the 9 years of renting this property so I am certain that this is not an on going problem.

My cleaners and I work very hard to maintain our unit. I also encourage all my guest to call me upon their arrival if we happen to miss something.

The main reason that we opted to use tiles for the kitchen and living room and wood flooring for the bedrooms is that we felt this would be the best way to keep it clean and cool. However, the floor and area rug does need sweeping or vacuuming during your stay (broom and dust pan and vacuum cleaner are all in the closet in the 2nd bedroom). This is especially important if you have children and are spending your days at the beach, not hosing your feet prior to entering the unit. There is a hose just a few steps from the reserve parking.

Regarding the refrigerator, again, I wish that you called me so that I could call a repair person to remedy the situation. I live here and will respond promptly.

We do appreciate all of our guest feedback. It lets us know the things that we're doing right and most importantly, it helps us to continue to provide a safe and comfortable place for you to call home while you enjoy your vacation in our beautiful island.
Mahalo,

AliOvi
Kirkland, Washington
“A must vacation rental”
Reviewed 18 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

From the first minute I talked to Sonia, I knew her place is different. Location is great, apartment is clean and you have everything you need. Very peaceful and quite, you could hear the birds chirping. We would definetly stay there again..and hopefuly soon. I just lost all my pictures with my phone:( ...so I need to take new ones.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
frkrknj
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 4 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

Nicely appointed condo. Very comfortable, clean and has everything you'll need for your beach vacation except a large blanket or sheet for the sand. I spent 17 nts here and enjoyed my stay. Three TV's, 2 bedrooms, large living room and kitchen area. Free internet/beach chairs/umbrella. Parking spot close to your door. Only drawback- washer/dryer not inside apartment. Convenient to everywhere. Just don't book it when I want to return next year. 1/4 mile to Wailea in South Kihei.

Liked best: Convenient and close to where I wanted to be. Quiet
Liked least: Laundry room at end of hall- had to wait to do laundry.
Travelling group: Solo

CA
Reviewed 24 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
San Jose CA
Reviewed 11 October 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$219
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing