“Wonderful!!”
Excellent
Ocean view from Lanai
Comfortable living room
Fully equipped kitchen
Dining area (or dine out on the lanai!)
Ocean view from master bedroom
Comfortable guest bedroom (extra long twins convert to a king-sized bed)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Prineville, Oregon
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed 11 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

We have been to Maui several times, and love staying at Menehune Shores. This condo, in particular, has an amazing view overlooking both the pool and beach (which my children especially love so they can see how busy it is). It is a beautiful condo with comfy beds, a well stocked kitchen, and tons of towels (which is a huge bonus, seeing we were at the beach, pool, and bathing most days). My family thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Thank you so much for sharing your space!

rickandch...
vancouver island
“Perfect place for a getaway”
Reviewed 10 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

I’m sitting on the beach just outside the condo grounds, and I still have WiFi from the condo so I thought I would write a quick review.

We book the condo late in summer and quickly got a reply from Mike. He was very accommodating as we only wanted to stay 9 nights. His communication was excellent and the price was good.

Once we got here we were happy with the condo. Sometimes pictures can be exaggerated but not in this case. The condo is spacious and is well stocked with things for every need! Spices in the kitchen, wine glasses and plate settings for 8, bowls and baking dishes, cork screws and some really cool coffee mugs!

Check out the closets for every manner of beach fair. Folding chairs buckets, shovels and coolers.

There are numerous beach towels and enough linens to keep you going for a week!

The washer and dryer combo is nice to have in the unit, but you have to check the dryer as if tends to stop before things are completely dry.

The beds are nice and comfy a little hard for Cheryl but I like it

The sun never beats directly on the Lanai so the unit stays cool throughout the day. If it gets a bit hot you can open the door and the wind will breeze though the condo cooling it down quickly.

It’s a bit noisy, during the day, as the unit is close to the pool but the sun doesn’t hit the pool area until 10am-ish so no need to worry about sleeping in. We’ve had the patio doors open every night. So peaceful listen big to the waves in the morning.

The beach next door (where I’m at this very moment) is beautiful. Super sandy beach and the water is quite shallow. There is a rock wall that keeps the surf down so lots of family’s like to bring the little ones here. Good snorkeling here and the turtles like to sun themselves on the rocks throughout the day.

We found this place to be a great home base for us. We’ve dined out 4 or 5 times, and are in a few times too. The proximity to Restaurants and other beaches is perfect. 5 minutes south for happy hour and 10 minutes south to Big Beach!

Snap this place up if it’s available for your trip! You won’t second guess it!

Danny Jam...
“Best family stay”
Reviewed 8 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

We decided on a quick family trip this summer. I had 2 weeks to plan. I came across this place and decided to check if it was available. I heard back from Mike right away telling me that it was available so we went ahead and booked. Form the reviews and description it sounded great. When we got there I was so happy to see plenty of parking and we were right on the beach!!! I loved the kings fish ponds right outside with all the turtles beaching on he rocks in the mornings. This place is as described and in a perfect spot to hit up any part of the island.
It was super easy to work with Mike and we hope to be able to stay again sometime. I tell all my friends if they will be heading to Maui that this is the place to stay
Thanks so much Mike for sharing your condo in paradise with us

Maui4me20...
Livermore, California
“Absolute Paradise Beach Condo”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Paradise Found has everything you need for a fabulous vacation. The beach is right outside your door. The condo, grounds and pool are meticulously maintained and the owners have made sure you have all the comforts of home. No need to bring anything but your personnel items. This place had everything we needed, beach towels, coolers, beach chairs and umbrellas, hairdryer, fully stocked kitchen, laundry, 2 large bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, We enjoyed meals on the veranda overlooking the stunning scenery, watching sunrises and sunsets, played at the beach, swam in the pool and enjoyed all Maui had to offer. We will definitely return, only wish we could have stayed longer.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
korn4
Ballwin, MO
“Fantastic View”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

207 Menehune Shores, Kihei, Maui is a wonderful 2 bed, 2 bath condo. The lanai is picturesque, we frequently had morning coffee and lunch or dinner on occasion here. Mike was very easy to book with and his unit has everything you need for your vacation: snorkel gear, chairs, coolers, kitchen fully equipped, washer/dryer. FYI there is no HVAC as is the case with most condos in Kihei. Other than an hour or two in afternoon (when we usually weren't in the unit) it wasn't an issue, remember it's July. We were pretty active: Road to Hanna (the whole route), snorkeling at Molokini Crater, Zip line, surf boarding, Luau in Lahaina, sunrise Haleakala, turtle watch at Paia, golf at municipal Kehei course, shopping and dining, all within a quick shot from the condo.

I4135JCte...
Jacksonville, Florida
“This place was perfect!”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I have been to Maui before and thought it was going to be tough to beat the last place we stayed but hands down this place won! I will be sure to stay here again when I return again one day. It was clean, neat and supplied with so much to save you time and money shopping at the store. This specific condo had the perfect view and we had every meal on the lanai to take it all in. The condo was centrally located to make it easy to plan out your day's excursions. The staff and fellow residents were all very welcoming and friendly. We are so grateful that we found this gem!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Toni D
“10 fantastic days on Maui”
Reviewed 7 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

After searching and weeding down our search for a rental condo for our 10 day stay on Maui with Jordan and Teagan we decided on unit 207 at Menehune Shores in Kihei. It had everything we were looking for in what appeared to be an ideal location for exploring Maui. As I sit here on the couch on day 10, our expectations were far exceeded.

The complex is waterfront and has an immaculately kept pool. There is plenty of onsite parking and a friendly and hard working staff out there everyday keeping the grounds looking great.

The unit is a two bed, two bath unit with a full, well equipped kitchen. The living room has plenty of comfortable seating for 4 as well as a tv and DVD player with a selection of movies. There are ceiling fans in each room but no AC. In July Maui can get hot, but open the doors and turn on the fans and the condo is quite comfortable. The view from the lanai is amazing and we spent time every morning looking out at the water and the mountains.

Mike and Gay have also provided the condo with everything you need for a day at the beach, comfortable chairs, umbrellas, coolers, towels and toys for the little ones. Staying here felt more like borrowing a family members place than renting a condo from a stranger.

Mike was great to work with and we had no issues, everything was clean and working perfectly during our stay. I would strongly recommend unit 207 if you are coming to Maui.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing