“Amazing experience!”

Kono's on the Green
Reserve with OpenTable
Kono's on the Green is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 177 Restaurants in Kihei
Cross street: Lipoa
Ajax, Canada
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

My wife and I were looking for a great restaurant and Kono's did not disappoint. The restaurant is located on a golf course and is elegant yet relaxed with great ambiance. My wife and I started with our tropical drinks which were amazing. We then ordered the caprese and the smoked salmon appetizers. Both were absolutely mouthwatering. We thought it couldn't get better but the main courses of the pancetta wrapped scallops and shrimp and the daily fish with rice and vegetables actually did with such incredible flavours. To finish we had a mango cheesecake which was to die for.

The service of the staff was first rate and it was such an incredible experience that we returned the next night having the same items with the exception that I had the NYstrip as my main course which was just as delicious.

The only recommendation I would make is for the staff to space the time between courses to give a bit more time to digest and relax.

Overall great restaurant and thanks to the staff and chefs for a great dining experience.

New York
“Forgettable”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

The Mai Tais were not great. For the price how about adding some alcohol? And the shrimp appetizer was just blah. I would not go back.

Kihei, Hawaii
“Great happy hour, fabulous views!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

After a long morning at the Grand Wailea spa, my friend & I were ready for lunch & some time outside! I figured lunch on a golf course would be perfect, and Kono's on the Green was the perfect choice! What we didn't know is that arriving at 2 was the perfect time! We were able to order off the lunch menu & enjoy happy hour specials that start at 2:30!

The Mai Tais were delicious, not watered down like we have found in other places. The lunch menu offers a great variety of salads, sandwiches & pizzas. The beef panini with sweet potato fries & chicken, artichoke pizza with pesto sauce were the perfect choices!!! We enjoyed the green & ocean views from the patio seating! The service was prompt & attentive!

Great choice for a golf clubhouse meal!

1 Thank JoyonMaui
Collingwood, Canada
“Don't Force Me To Have a Fixed Menu”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Okay, so I planned a romantic dinner and when we got there the menu was off the menu.... there was a fixed menu. The every day menu looked awesome and the fixed menu was okay.

The view was great over looking the tee off from #1 and the green on #9.

The server was great and we had a good time as we always do.

As an aside, the golf course is worth while - www.teeoff.com

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank gotapair
Halifax, Canada
“Great food and prices”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Had a nice lunch for 4 at the club house following our morning round. Great food and prices were VERY reasonable!

Visited February 2014

Been to Kono's on the Green? Share your experiences!