“Awesome experience!”
KING SIZE BED FOR A COMFORTABLE GOOD NIGHT SLEEP
Great swimming,snorkeling,body surfing, boogie boarding or just sunbathing beach Bedroom with dressers and 40" TV with Blu-ray player
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom with dressers and 40" TV with Blu-ray player
Large kitchen with dishwasher, under counter lights and pull-out garbage
Bathroom with large shower and grab bars
Living area with queen size wall bed down with paid extra guest fee
Living area with queen wall bed and queen sofa bed out with paid extra guest fee
Front of large Pool by Office Area
Kama'ole Beach II
8 - USB charging ports in unit!
Winter-time Humpback whales picture taken from Kama'ole Beach II
Living/Dining area with 49" TV, Blu-ray player, radio/CD player, books and games
Luggage storage closet with beach towels and coolers. Large 27" laundry center
Entry way to the unit
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

WA
Reviewed 25 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

4 May 2015
Aloha,
thanks for filling in the last minute dates. We always try our best to help on the last minute stays. It helps to fill our gaps. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Glad it worked for you.
Mahalo,
Oregon
Reviewed 20 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

20 Jul 2013
Milano OHana,
Mahalo, for enjoying our condo. Glad you enjoyed the beatiful island,
Looking forward to see you again, Thanks for leaving the condo as if it was your home for the next person! Send us a few pictures of your stay!
cindy and Jeff!
England
Reviewed 20 July 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
2 Dec 2016
aloha,
glad you liked the pics. We try to put up pictures of sites you will visit!
that way we can tease you a little. Only 15 to 20 minutes to the airport. Close enough but far enough. glad you had plenty of room.
Walking distance to the restaurants is nice to get out and stretch.
Well next time you come they just opened up a new restaurant called Coconuts! Right next door walking distance again.
Mahalo!!
pickensdi...
Gulf Breeze, Florida
“Maui stay”
Reviewed 28 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

Very happy with our stay at this condo. Very clean , quite condo across the road from a really nice beach, great sunsets view of Molakini Island. Everything we needed and affordable as well. Met the owners, they went out of their way to help with sightseeing tips etc.. All supplies needed for a great beach experience are there for the using. Shops and Dive Shop within walking distance We will defiantly be back. Perfect condo for a perfect getaway
Alan and Debbie Manning

Liked best: Pretyt much everything
Liked least: Short stay (our fault)
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
28 Jun 2013
Aloha,
It was nice to talk story and exchange vacation ideas. Maybe some day we will get to rent your place at Club St Criox USVI, Sounds like a lovely place. We would take care of it just like you guys took care of ours.

Mahalo!
Jeff and Cindy Kern
jillbee66
San Diego, California
“I'd like to keep this place a secret”
Reviewed 13 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

I honestly can't say enough positive things about this unit and the owners. From the first day I spoke with Cindy to the very last day of our stay. You don't find such quality and hospitality for such a great rate. Cindy and Jeff were both so accommodating. The unit is beautiful, completely stocked and everything is in great condition. Several people passed by and asked us about the unit during our stay. It is clearly the most desired and well kept unit in the complex. I feel like we stumbled upon a gem and we hope to return again next year, if it's even available!

Liked best: location
Liked least: leaving
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers People with pets
13 Jun 2013
It was so wonderful to meet you! It is always a pleasure to meet wonderful people like the both of you! When you enjoy our unit it makes us happy! Don't forget when ever you stay with us we are only a phone call away. Looking forward to talk and meet with you again. We will keep the sunshine coming!
Canada
Reviewed 29 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
29 May 2013
Look like you both enjoyed Maui for the 5th time. So glad you enjoyed our condo. The review you did was very personal and touchin. We take pride in our unit and keep in good working order. I am so glad you appreciate it and enjoyed it. Looking forward to meet you both again and dinner is on us! thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review!
Cindy and Jeff Kern Unit # 101 Kihei Kai Nani flipkey #426603
Preacher3...
Sanborn, New York
“DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW!!!!!”
Reviewed 24 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

My bride and I visit Maui about 2 times a year. This was our 9th visit in 4 years. Last year I wrote a review on another unit in this complex that we stayed at 3 times. And when I went to rent it this year, it was all booked for most of the dates I picked, because of my review. .So...if you read this review...PLEASE!!!! leave a few days for me this year. #101 in building #1 is fantastic. The owners (Jeff & Cindy) just recently moved out of this first floor unit and put it up for rental. We were there for 16 days in December and were blown away by the unit and them. After 16 hours of travel we got there (stopped @ the Moose next door for a happy hour MaiTai FIRST) got to the condo and crashed. I got up about 4 AM and went into the living room/kitchen turned on the lights and there stood a Christmas tree with 2 stockings hung on it with our names on them (2 Hawiian quarters were in each sock).This condo is completely different then any other units in the complex. Since this was their personal home it came with, beautiful cabinets, tile floors (no sticky, smelly carpets) everywhere except the bedroom (hardwood floors), Updated bathrooom (2 person shower :) ..come on, I'm 75 and my brides 66), great kitchen layout, with a dishwasher,non-warped pots and pans, 6 bottles of beer in the fridge,all kinds of useful kitchen tools (even corn on the cob holders), newer kitchen cloths,dishes and glasses. A waher and dryer ( really great since I pack only enough clothes for a 3 day stay even though we're gone 16- 25 days, only what fits in a carry-on bag) , a murphy bed, a sofa bed, 2 large flat screen TV's, a King-Cal bed, with soft sheets, great pillows and BED BUG PROOF COVERINGS ON THE MATTRESS AND PILLOWS! First time I've ever seen this in a hotel or rental condo...THANKS Jeff and Cindy! Tons of storage, comfortable lanai furniture (but no lanai light) and sand chairs, beach mats and assorted other things for the beach. One night I ran into Jeff and Cnidy and mentioned how we enjoyed sitting on the lanai at night, eating some fresh fruit and having a glass of wine, but we miss not having a light on the lanai. Next afternoon we came back from the beach to find a lantern on the lanai table with a note( here's your lanai light) . My bride and I broke up laughing...BUT we did use it that night as we sat out.. The complex is ideal for us,its close to the restaurants we usually eat at, and 100 yards from one of the best beaches on Maui. About 5 days before we were going to leave I re-injured my knee. My bride called Cindy asking where we could rent a set of crutches. Within 5 minutes Jeff was at our door, opened the owners storage closet and handed me a pair of crutches to use for the duration of our visit! HOW's THAT FOR SERVICE!!! I could spend hours telling you about Maui....BUT I feel you should discover the island on your own (or read my reviews). If ever there was a perfect unit in this complex....#101 IS IT. So read my review and PLEASE don't rent it! I'm coming back in March and November-December and I need a place to stay. Great Island, Great beaches, Great pool, Great condo...BUT most of all....GREAT OWNERS
Pastor Tony and Aurelia

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owners communication skills.
Liked least: Going home!!!!!Going home!!!!!!Going home!!!!!!!!oing home!!!!!
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
4 May 2015
Aloha,
Glad you enjoyed the condo. As you found out, you have to book more than a few months in advance for most places in our complex. We are very lucky and try to keep things in top shape. Even the free long distance for Canada. Hope the crutches worked for you! Told you we had everything. Even
the lantern for those late night cocktails on the lanai.
Remember you have to book early and thanks for the referrals hope you enjoyed the kick back for it.
Jeff and Cindy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$99
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing