“Delicious tacos!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Wanting an affordable lunch away from our Wailea resort, I found the reviews of Horhitos in TP and decided to give them a try. They were just a 10 minute car ride away from our hotel. We are so glad we did! The shrimp and ono tacos were delicious! We enjoyed them so much that we made it a point to come back another day after a day of zip-lining in West Maui. They did not disappoint! The whole lunch including home-made lemonade and two tacos each came to about 13 dollars! Would highly recommend them!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This little food truck has incredible tacos! We visited Horhitos several times and I kept going back to their Mahi tacos. My family also said the white fish tacos were excellent.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

These supreme, delicious tacos delivered BIG taste for a SMALL price. I was a little skeptical of the small food truck atmosphere at first, but the tacos were a huge home run! Our family followed the address given on tripadvisor but that took us in the wrong direction. I would suggest finding the 76 gas station first on South Kihei rd. and the truck is directly beside it. It is a difficult find at first but worth the searching. I got the Mahimahi fish tacos which were nothing short of spectacular! Definitely go here if your in the Kihei area. In comparison to Coconut's Fish Cafe, another restaurant near by which is also a MUST TRY, these fish tacos are a true competitor to Coconut's signature delicacy for a much cheaper price. Go, GO!

2  Thank auboy123
Reviewed 5 July 2014

There is nowhere else on Maui with prices this good for food this awesome. This taco truck is perfect for lunch. It's the only place we ate at more than once. There are not many seats so you'd probably want to go a little off of peak lunch or dinner hours.

Must try: pork tacos and "the special" mahi mahi taco with mango salsa! Whitefish was also quite good. Really every taco we tried was tasty. My fiance loved the chicken too.

~$20 for 6 tacos and 2 drinks. Can't beat that.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

This food truck on Maui has great tacos, and you won't go broke eating here. I had two shrimp tacos and a bottle of water for $7. My husband splurged and got the fish taco special and an Arizona tea, so he had the expensive lunch at $10. My shrimp tacos had so much flavor, and my husband raved that his fish tacos might be the best he's ever had. Really delicious. This place is easy to miss, so look in between the Kihei Marketplace and the 76 gas station, across the street from Kalama Beach park. I'd eat here every day. It's that good.