“Good Food, Good Service”
Review of Maui Thai Bistro

Maui Thai Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Maui Thai Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 180 Restaurants in Kihei
Price range: US$13 - US$25
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic yet contemporary Thai Dining in a clean, relaxed environment.
“Good Food, Good Service”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We had dinner here during our holiday. Nice flavours in the green curry and the pad thai was yummy although we had to send our first one back when they had forgotten to put the peanuts on the side as we had requested due to sensitivity. The restaurant is clean and the servers were friendly. A nice place to eat but come early as it was getting busy by the time we left.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kim F

• Korean first
Kihei, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!!!!! My favorite place!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Stop looking for a place to eat! You found it!
I have lived here for two years and this is my favorite restaurant by far. It's fresh food and delicious flavors. When my family came to visit I took them to mommas and other great dinning places and Maui Thai was there very favorite! They went back the last night they were here to have it one last time! Thanks Maui Thai

1 Thank Lazuka
Incline Village, Nevada
“Excellent Thai food!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We ate dinner here last night and had a very enjoyable meal. The Tom Kha soup with chicken was delicious. We also enjoyed a nightly special that included pumpkin with chicken in a beautiful curry sauce. The atmosphere was really chic. You did not feel like you were in a shopping center. The pad Thai was also great. The service was excellent.

1 Thank Sandy B
Edmonton, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I would definately reccommend this restaurant to anyone who wants some good Thai food. We took our young kids for dinner and it was a fantastic experience. The staff were friendly and helpful, the restaurant was clean and nicely decorated, and the food was amazing. I appreciated that our food came to the table so quickly. The only down side for us was that there was no change table avaiable, making diaper changes difficult. But other than that Maui Thai Bistro was excellent!

1 Thank Kirsten H
Victoria, Canada
“Best Thai food I've ever had..and I've been to Thailand”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

The restaurant is very clean, well spaced and decor is cute. The service was awesome, our waitress was very helpful in assisting us with the menu and in our decision making. My boyfriend and I shared the springrolls, a panang curry dish and a prawn noodle dish to ensure we got a good variety. All three dishes were impecable, I cannot express how good it was. The restaurant is in a bit of an odd location, at the back of a small strip mall but don't skip this gem.

• Visited March 2014