“Made me sick”

Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: At Maui's Tacos, we've taken the best flavors of Mexico and fused them with the flavors of Aloha! A favorite for locals and tourists alike, Maui's Tacos serves Mexican cuisine with a Hawaiian twist. Join us for our famous fish tacos and our salsa bar.
Mass city, MA
“Made me sick”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Staying at a condo nearby and was running out of food in the fridge, so I stopped by here for some fish tacos. Within 10 minutes I threw up everything I had eaten. Since I had felt fine before eating, it must have been either the mayo or the fish in the tacos that had gone bad. The tacos were kind of bland and tasteless, but when I called them to tell them what had happened, they did nicely offer me a refund.

Visited May 2014

Dallas, TX
“Good affordable food on Maui”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We really liked the fish tacos (whatever that yummy sauce they put on top I could drink). My boys ate a quesadilla...standard. And my hubby had a burrito...standard. I did however go back for the fish tacos on a second visit. Across the street is a great park to eat it in with a beautiful ocean view.

• Visited March 2014
Kihei, Hawaii
“Crave them now!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Ok so this little hole in the wall is ALWAYS packed and for good reason! Lots of burritos and taco plates to choose from and take out orders are popular. We got our meal "to go" since there was nowhere to sit and both raved about the meals back at our room. Was probably one of the best meals we had... Seriously.

Visited June 2013
Jeff E, Owner at Maui Tacos, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
One of the best meals you had? We're floored by the distinction, Laura! Thanks for stopping by to see what we're all about, and thanks for following up with a recommendation afterward. Hope to have you back next time you're in Maui!

Mahalo,
The Maui Tacos Team
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
“Good food, nice option for lunch”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Our family of 7 all liked the meals at Maui Tacos. My husband loved the fish tacos. Wish we had a location where we live!

• Visited April 2014
Jeff E, Owner at Maui Tacos, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Great to hear we could give you a nice lunch while on vacation! Thanks for the kind review, and we hope you'll be back the next time you're on the island.

Best wishes,
Lehi, Utah, United States
“Wonderful view. Decent food.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Another place that was right across the street from our condo. We ate here twice mainly for convenience but the food was also good. My husband really liked it. I have to eat gluten free and they do have a decent GF menu.

Visited April 2014
Jeff E, Owner at Maui Tacos, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thanks for visiting us twice on your vacation, Shea! It's great to hear that you and your husband enjoyed the food, and I hope you'll return whenever in Honolulu again. Hope the rest of your trip went well!

Safe travels,