“Vietnamese food in a strip mall!”
Review of Vietnamese Cuisine

Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #80 of 178 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Santa Rosa, California
“Vietnamese food in a strip mall!”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

I was with a friend and we were hungry, I have eaten here for several years. Simple, fast, good service. I had a noodle bowl of lemongrass chicken. My friend had a crispy chicken dish. It was good...and we opted for gelato after, around the corner!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Morcella

calgary
“Good”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I have eaten in this restaurant every time i visit kihei. I consider myself a viet restaurant nut and eat at them whenever possible. So, perhaps the place is not the greatest viet i have had but it is just fine and the only good one in kihei. The bbq duck was great and the Buns were ok.
Pretty good if you ask me, quite the opposite of the negative reviews listed here.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank ltj4u
Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Run-don't walk, I pray I didn't get poisoned”
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

I have never had bad Vietnamese food; until tonight. "Fresh" spring rolls we're bitter. Then the vermicelli with shrimp arrived. The sprouts were so old and brown it was sad. The shrimp smelled old too. I actually told my daughter to stop eating hers as I was afraid she would be poisoned. I've had better out of a gas station vending machine. This place should be on the food channel under the OMG you suck shows. Ignorance or apathy they should be ashamed. Walk to Safeway and save 50$.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Crabnbutter
Edmonton, Canada
“Seemed like a good choice”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

But I was disappointed with my dish, vermicelli was overlooked and my husbands soup tasted awful. But service was good

Visited December 2013
1 Thank C S
Calgary, Canada
“pretty standard Vietnamese”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

The service is friendly and fast, the food was straight-up Vietnamese with no big surprises. It was reasonably tasty, and included fresh herbs. The prices are quite reasonable.

• Visited November 2013