“Went twice this trip”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Went twice this trip”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We went for lunch when we first arrived. Had a great lunch, fish tacos and French dip. We thought excellent so last night er went for the Hawaiian pizza. Only complaint it was to big, but we tried to finish! An excellent pizza. Great wait staff. A fun place to go and get great food!

Visited August 2014

Vienna, Austria
172 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 218 helpful votes
“Alcohol to dollar ratio just perfect!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

There is nothing more to say. Just read my headline.
I´ve been to Maui twice and every time I visited the Tiki Lounge. In my opinion they have the best Mai Tai!
And the food is delicious and has reasonable pricing.

Visited February 2014
British Columbia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome restraunt”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Really cool, funky place with reasonably priced food (drinks are kinda pricey outside happy hour). The service and food was pretty good. The only thing I didn't like about Tiki lounge was the fact that all of their cutlery and plates etc were disposable. I'm not a hippy or anything but seriously, you have to try harder than that!

Visited January 2014