“Sweet Clean Escape”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Hidden Spa

The Hidden Spa
Ranked #5 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: A caring group of Estheticians and Massage Therapists, we take pride in our work, seeking to truly help and make a difference in the lives of our treasured patrons. Our mission is to create a relaxing atmosphere and pamper our clients with exceptional services, for prices that people can afford to fit into their budgets. We are here to help you take care of the beautiful temple that you are.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Boston, Massachusetts
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Sweet Clean Escape”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

It is a cute small spa. I tried my first Cranial Sacrum Massage. I did n't quite know what to expect but it must have been very relaxing because I fell asleep. Trust me if you know me, you'd know this is a major relaxation accomplishment. My friend had the Swedish massage and she seemed very happy with her treatment. Pricing is better than fair and was easy to find.

Visited June 2014